best massage in santa cruz

all of your beauty and wellness needs you must visit Yso. Get loose, get happy, yoso-yoself~ Jared Truby Founder Cat & Cloud, Their care, hospitality and professionalism make me feel comfortable and leave in a more relaxed healthier space. Experienced in Swedish, Shitsu, Deep tissue, Thai, Aromatherapy, foot massage, Chair massage. I am a one person business operating from a, From Business: Dr. Richard Abend - Chiropractor -Gentle Effective Treatment - Massage - Ultrasound - Electric Muscle Stimulation - Located in the Branciforte Plaza in Santa Cruz. Nail treatments you can feel confident in with an eco-friendly, non-toxic approach using 9 free polish, a steam pedicure and organic hand crafted products. We might be shelter in place, but it doesn't mean you want to be furry. What sparked your interest in bodywork? Let us pamper you! Before and after resoulds. Join. Emily Pugh Therapeutic Massage Massage Therapists Website (707) 477-6076 108 Locust St Santa Cruz, CA 95060 CLOSED NOW 16. Youll look great and feel even better because were donating a portion of your purchase to Womens Health Services and thats a win for everyone! Check out Susan professional massage therapy for Read More Serves Santa Cruz, CA 31 years in business Request a quote View Profile Lomitm 5.0 (6) // Add it here, Restaurants / The Balancing Your Energy workbook in paperback and ebook coming soon! WebMassageBook has massage therapy and spa professionals available to book in Santa Cruz CA. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. Our facial treatments focus on your goals and concerns creating a custom blueprint around your unique attributes to achieve optimal skin health. She continues to study new massage modalities and is a life-long learner. Weve got brand new designs on some comfy tanks and tees, long-sleeves, and two-tone baseball shirts. (function(d, t) {var g = d.createElement(t);var s = d.getElementsByTagName(t)[0];g.id = "yelp-biz-badge-script-rrc-9MZNQhZPeNPDFIZFcKW-jg";g.src = "//dyn.yelpcdn.com/biz_badge_js/en_US/rrc/9MZNQhZPeNPDFIZFcKW-jg.js";s.parentNode.insertBefore(g, s);}(document, 'script')); WebWelcome to Santa Cruz Balance Massage, conveniently located in Santa Cruz just a few blocks from downtown. used on my face, and bought quite a bit for the house.I'm also very into design, and the spa is very cute and well designed. Jennalee and team have created an incredibly welcoming, warm, and restorative atmosphere to help you with your optimal well-being! Enhance your natural lashes for longer, thicker looking eyelashes making them excellent for everyday or special occasions while still looking like you whether getting lash extensions or a lash lift. Neighborhoods / Yvonne has been practicing massage on and off for over 15 years, and has been practicing full time for almost 9 years now. Baby Lee is a outstanding massage practitioner who received her credential from Academy of Chinese Culture and Health Science, Oakland. - Holly S. Use tab to navigate through the menu items. i love that i get to help people in their bodies and promote wellness it's the best part of my job i also feel like i'm not working i'm just having fun helping people !! Our super hosting skills are offered in Scotts Valley, CA at Ryder Road Rancheria booking through Air BnB. My experiences living in intentional communities, ashrams, meditation centers, or. text 831-331-8006 or e-mail to schedule your time: [emailprotected]. In every service, youll benefit from the calmness, serenity, and efficiency within our touch, as well as the effectiveness of our products. Lilah Abend, CMT, CMLDT Massage Therapy, Manual Lymphatic Drainage, Oncology Massage Lilah Rose Massage, Santa Cruz | Santa Cruz CA Creating increased results through Gua Sha, Microcurrent, LED and more. The mission of my soul in this lifetime consists of studying yoga, meditation & the healing arts. Regular massage therapy sessions can provide you with pain reduction, stress relief, and promote an overall sense of well-being. Deep Serenity Massage Massage Therapists Massage Services 30 YEARS IN BUSINESS (831) 359-2020 735 Chestnut St Santa Cruz, CA 95060 CLOSED NOW 13. I love being able to make my client relax and unwind leaving them feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. Melissas life experiences and self-healing has taught her to become an expert in the fields of weight loss, detox, stress and pain management. Trainings in Kripalu massage, Zero Balancing, Foot Reflexology, Myo-Fascial Release, Traeger work, Cranial-Sacral work, Breathwork (Rebirthing), and Shiatsu-- all integrated into the sessions. Advertise with us | Contact us | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Site Map, Why Cliff Caf is a Breakfast Favorite in Pleasure Point, Volkswagen Presents Warren Millers Timeless, Back to School: How I found new purpose at Cabrillo College, The untold story of the UCSC Trailer Park. screebie. Whether you are going through cancer treatment or recovering from cancer and treatments, this facial will give you complete relaxation and bring your skin back to a balanced state. OtherCityGuides, 2023 SantaCruz.com: A City Guide by Boulevards. Santa Cruz massage therapists are so much more than just people who work away the pain and soreness in clients limbs and joints. Also, if someone wants to change negative patterns and thoughts, or heal from trauma, we can help! Clients agree: these pros are highly rated for knowledge, experience, communication, and more. I am a one person business operating from a, From Business: Dr. Richard Abend - Chiropractor -Gentle Effective Treatment - Massage - Ultrasound - Electric Muscle Stimulation - Located in the Branciforte Plaza in Santa Cruz. Warmmore, MassageMassage TherapyPrenatal/Perinatal Care$$Santa Cruz, to spoiling myself after the passing of my mother so I splurged on the "80 minute" 5 senses massage.more, I booked the Gemini massage package which is basically a couple's massage & hot tub/sauna package tomore, After looking all over Santa Cruz for a truly therapeutic massage I finally found it!more, games at the Boardwalk Arcade and now, we can add getting a Thai massage at Best Thai Spa.more, The $55 combo massage (30 minutes body, and 30 minutes foot) is a fully undressed massage we did inmore, The first time she didn't follow a the protocol for a massage therapy center, she asked me to takemore, like her to focus on, and she followed through with that, but also gave me a full-body massage.more, partner visiting me in San Francisco from London, I booked a couple's massage at Yoso well inmore, I am from the Detroit/Ann Arbor area of Michigan and spent a year working at a massage studio thatmore, Honestly one of the best massages I have gotten in a while and I didn't even have to say anything.more, My wife and I had the Room One Session this afternoon for our 2 year anniversary and it was well worth it. Specializing in Integrative and Intuitive Massage & Bodywork, Yvonne is a Nationally recognized Board Certified Massage Therapist and Somatic Practitioner - and most recently, was voted the Best Massage Therapist in the 2022 Good Times Best of Santa Cruz County.. "If you are looking for a spa to accommodate. Events / Felton-based Spa Santangelo, the Best Day Spa winner, offers services including massage, energy work, body wraps, facials, and yoga. Its very clear that Jennalee and the entire team there believe in what they do beyond it being a job. The Best of San Lorenzo Valley Winner 2022. The only bad thing was I Sofi a hour and I only got 50 minutes. After moving to the Santa Cruz Mountains in 2015, Yvonne started a new practice on this side of the hill and has loved supporting this beloved community ever since. Neighborhoods / Building relationships with clients to help them meet their wellness intention. These are four unique experiences in Scotts Valley: Ryder Log CabinRyder Royal CottageRyder Game HouseRyder Captains Den. This is a review for massage in Santa Cruz, CA: "This place is amazing and a great value. "Yoso has been the self care I look forward to. Holistic skin care, Yoga and meditation are her own self-care practices. Directory / 2006-2022 Spa Santangelo All rights reserved | Website by M. ROCK STONE. Attractions / We will guide you to experience your body's natural state in order to achieve your highest wellness. "Yoso has been the self care I look forward to.Their care, hospitality and professionalism make me feel comfortable and leave in a more relaxed healthier space. We do not offer cash back on gift certificates or third party cards. Tea House Spa574. $$Massage, Day Spas, Saunas. (831) 426-9700. 112 Elm St. slippers and shown to our room (the earth room).Well Within Spa366. $$Massage, Skin Care, Day Spas. (831) 458-9355. 417 Cedar St. Love this place! Book the full treatment, massage,Santa Cruz Balance Massage26 $$Massage, Massage Therapy. (831) 818-0230. 200 Washington St. My sister and I went to get a massage from Lisa at To check availability or book an appointment, click the button below. WebFrom Business: Dr. Richard Abend - Chiropractor -Gentle Effective Treatment - Massage - Ultrasound - Electric Muscle Stimulation - Located in the Branciforte Plaza in Santa Cruz. Web1 Yoso Wellness Neighborhood: Downtown 740 Front St Santa Cruz CA 95060 2 Kalani Day Spa Neighborhood: Scotts Valley 245 Mt Hermon Rd Scotts Valley CA 95066 3 Kiva Retreat House Neighborhood: Santa Cruz 702 Water St Santa Cruz CA 95060 4 Narayani Gaia, CMT Neighborhood: Ocean Street 515 Broadway Santa Cruz CA 95060 5 Sage Float Spa 190 likes Massage Service sakura South Digos, Philippines Rest in Fullness Be mindful in letting your head rest Kutsurogi Massageji The toll of working and living a modern life can be taxing on the body, which is why it is so important to know when to step back and treat ones body to a generous massage or a full package spa pampering. Massage Therapists Pain Management Chiropractors & Chiropractic Services. I also have a very comforting demeanor and are here to tailor to your specific needs. i also have a wide selection of different massage modalities under my belt i've also been practicing since 2016 i also studdied in hawaii in 2017 for hawaiian style of massage called lomi lomi He really really helped me with neck pain. Only one certificate or spa finder/spa weekly card per person is accepted at appointment booking. A good massage therapist knows exactly where to go to relieve the pain, often uncovering afflictions that the client simply had no idea existed. I can trust the products they use are natural and safe.~ Monica Smith Discover Her. [CDATA[ WebSanta Cruz CORE Fitness + Rehab offers a wide range of services, including personal training, therapeutic and corrective exercise, chiropractic, nutrition, massage, acupuncture, and group classes. Third party cards can be used multiple times, if the value is more than service . Nightlife / At Santa Cruz CORE, we strive to create a healthy, integrative wellness community. Background as dancer, yogini, teacher, caregiver. Share a few details and we'll show you the best massage therapists in your area. Enjoy a romantic shared massage experience with our Couple's Massage Package. best friends house, but you walk out with glowing skin and more education about how your skin can live its best life! Member, Associated Bodywork & Massage Professionals, Check out Santa Cruz Balance Massage on Yelp. MCAT, Masters in Creative Arts in Therapy--Dance/Movement. CMTC #77222 ASBMT #24565 Read More Spa Santangelo has hosted both overnight and spa guests from all over the world for many enchanting occasions. 36. r/santacruz. It's back! Gianluca Ciulla, CMT Massage Therapists Massage Services Physical Therapists Amenities: (831) 458-9355 417 Cedar St Santa Cruz, CA 95060 14. When that energy is apparent, the whole thing just works. I asked to concentrate on my neck/shoulder after a strain. All Rights Reserved. Rates vary greatly between spas which is why its best to check online for deals and coupons. We understand that emergencies can arise and illnesses do occur at inopportune times. When that energy is apparent, the whole thing just works. I believe deeply in the natural healing power of the body and will utilize that force in our sessions together. WebSanta Cruz, CA 95060 14. It is our honor and joy to be of service in your journey to wellness, relaxation and serenity. Her mother, Nina Westerlund, was a renowned massage therapist, healing hundreds. WebBest Day Spa in Santa Cruz! WebHome best massage in santa cruz. Welcome to Santa Cruz Balance Massage, conveniently located in Santa Cruz just a few blocks from downtown. We are blessed to employ some of the most talented and caring massage therapists in the area. Thank you! Booking please email or text 8319461071 please include how much time, when and location. Some popular services for massage include: What are people saying about massage in Santa Cruz, CA? Im an experienced massage professional and have been in massage since 2010 and are skilled in many modalities ; Swedish, Deep Tissue, Sports Massage, Shiatsu, Reflexology, Aromatherapy Massage . Touch firm, deep at times, matching the body'e energy needs. I haven't a headache since. WebBodyrubsmap.com is site similar to backpage. Advertise with us | Contact us | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Site Map, Why Cliff Caf is a Breakfast Favorite in Pleasure Point, Volkswagen Presents Warren Millers Timeless, Back to School: How I found new purpose at Cabrillo College, The untold story of the UCSC Trailer Park. All Rights Reserved. These origins blend Ayurvedic techniques, Yoga, and Acupressuremore, MassageMassage TherapyPrenatal/Perinatal Care, By far the BEST massage and wellness spa experience I've ever had. The staff is friendly and professional with a wide range of services. *Valid thru 4/18/2022. 417 Cedar St. Love this place! YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. 180. with cupping at Yoso, Ive been able to jump right back into running or get back into racing, whereas in the past I couldnt really do much for up to a week or more after doing Spartan and Go Wrecking events and races. When she passed, Yvonne knew it was her calling to continue her work and her talent. In calm deep healing occurs. All options can be performed as an add-on treatment. Returned after my wife passed needing stress relief and found the staff caring and removed the tensions that built up. Massage is becoming more popular as people now understand the benefits of a regular massage session to their health and well-being. Amenities include an infrared sauna and fitness equipment. 366. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. At 17, I was diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis, an autoimmune condition which affects joint linings, causing painful swelling and lasting damage to the body. If I have to travel to you there is a traveling fee. Her deep tissue work is also amazing and if you've felt let down by others, I can assure you she will not disappoint upon request. I love to help people relax ! 2022 join Yoso and Hotel Paradox in our 5th "Bridging the Gap" River Beautification and Clean Up as we bring community together. Swedish,Deep Tissue, Thai stretching, Oil massage and professional therapy! She's incredibly in tune with the human body and can find and dispel your ailments with ease. Handyman in our county sexually assaults client. From Business: Certified Massage Therapist combines a variety of massage modalities such as Deep Tissue, Swedish, Myofascial Therapy and Trigger Point work to address your, From Business: Myofascial Release is a safe and very effective hands-on technique that involves applying gentle sustained pressure into the Myofascial connective tissue, From Business: Rose Spa. ""When I get a massage or acupuncturewith cupping at Yoso, Ive been able to jump right back into running or get back into racing, whereas in the past I couldnt really do much for up to a week or more after doing Spartan and Go Wrecking events and races. These books highlight her unique brand of spa treatments garnished with the mindfulness of meditation and twist of food medicine. Meet Libby! Ask questions, confirm their availability, and hire the right pro when you're ready. I am here to assist you on your journey through complete wellness! Healing of traumas leads to self acceptance, self love + inner peace! WebSensual yummy connection Come visit me at my private studio in beautiful Pleasure Point, Santa Cruz, 15 minutes from downtown and a few blocks from the relaxing surf. The spa sacred space in the magic of the Santa Cruz mountains offers holistic spa treatments and personal fitness sessions. This was the best massage with pressure points and immediate relief. I accommodate to all pressure levels 1. Samantha Rose Advanced OtherCityGuides, 2023 SantaCruz.com: A City Guide by Boulevards. Gift certificates can not be transferred. 11 days ago. This site has limited support for your browser. Monoi Age Corrective Night Cream for Face & Neck. People also searched for these in Santa Cruz: What are some popular services for massage? 1. Dr. McLeod is great. We are a boutique massage spa located just south of Santa Cruz, and right next to Rio Del Mar Beach in beautiful Aptos, California. The covered patio is open from memorial day to labor day for outside spa treatments. Book the full treatment, massage, Letting the mind free and supporting the body to heal your massage will relieve physical, mental and emotional tension as your practitioner moves through your body to soothe and nourish. Melissa found her ~ Groovy Goddess. "If you are looking for a spa to accommodateall of your beauty and wellness needs you must visit Yso. She specializes in the integration of Eastern philosophy modalities and Western modalities, making her an expert in her field. Justin McLeod, DC. Honestly one of the best massages I have gotten in a while and I didn't even have to say anything. Santa Cruz spas and massage centers continue to be a haven for all seeking refuge from the mounting stress of daily life. Santa Cruz massage therapists are so much more than just people who work away the pain and soreness in clients limbs and joints. They are certified healers that understand the bodys pressure points and the ways in which physical pain manifests itself mentally, and vice versa. Experience true care so you can be your best self. We respectfully request that you provide us with a 48-hour notice of any schedule changes or cancellation requests. We use only the best in handmade, natural, and organic products that nourish, heal, and protect you.

Our overnight stays in Scotts Valley on the Ryder Road Rancheria property. It is a certified pour facility. (santa cruz) Hello I am offering massages. Necessary and very thankful for skills andmore, At Yoso Wellness Spa we believe everyone deserves to Feel Whole from Skin to Soul! WebEssentia Body Therapy Essentia Body Therapy is a premiere spa located in the heart of Santa Cruz, focusing on therapeutic massage therapy combined with a retail boutique that offers a variety of products with an emphasis on health and wellness. It is the best Alternative to backpage. Massage is becoming more popular as people now understand the benefits of a regular massage session to their health and well-being. love helping people feel good about them selves. Our unique potion of unconditional love energy will enchant your senses, bringing you into deeper relaxation and balance. A great way to enhance your eyes while wearing a face mask. It's somewhere you would just want to hang out, even if you weren't getting a treatment.~ Nic Yeo. She is an intuitive entrepreneur within the healing arts. By appointment only so click the Schedule Appointment button to book your appointment today! What is a deep tissue full body massage? Add it here, Restaurants / Don't see the business you're looking for? I think anyone that has gone to Yoso will agree with me that it is an incredible place to get your body work done.~ Elfin Saffer Spartan Athlete. Here at Rose Spa &. Through traditional acupuncture, cosmetic acupuncture or fertility acupuncture we are here to support you from the inside out and outside in. In every service, youll benefit from the calmness, serenity, and efficiency within our touch, as well as the effectiveness of our products. Check out The Groovy Goddesss tips and more on her YouTube channel called Center4Balance. Gift certificates can not be transferred. Hotels / The Key To Life Is Balance Beginner Course. (1) BBB Rating: A+. Professional massage therapist. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. Here at Rose Spa &. Experienced in different modalities. ~ Mariah Tanner Stockman Mariah Stockman Creative. Golden Oriental Spa // ]]>. Treat your body and mind to a centered and balance state. I haven't a headache since. WebWhen you visit our wellness spa, our team will gently guide you to optimal healing so you can experience renewal from the inside out. One thing all visitors can look forward to: Be ready for some real healing and relaxation. Amenities include an infrared sauna and fitness equipment. WebTherapist B: offers a 30-minute massage for $45, a 60-minute massage for $85, a 90-minute massage for $115 and a 120-minute massage for $145. 1 / 7. Melissa is the author of several self-published books on mindful practices: The Key to Life is Balance and Spa-Cipes: The Spa Cookbook. Yoso Wellness Spa 12. Pacific Skin Care 13. Kanda Thai Massage 14. Healing Waves Wellness 15. Sa Teresa Spa My first Thai massage and it was fantastic. Way more involved than someone just working your shoulders with their hands. For now I can only provide massage by coming to you. Preferred listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. Offering a non-toxic organic ingredient based spray tan so you can get a natural glow anytime of year for any occasion or just hanging around home with your pod. 526 Soquel Avenue, Suite A, Santa Cruz, CA. How may we serve you? When you visit our wellness spa, our team will gently guide you to optimal healing so you can experience renewal from the inside out. WebIn 2005 she graduated magna cum laude from UC Berkeley and received her massage certification from Twin Lakes School of massage in Santa Cruz. Attractions / CBD and Aromatherapy can be added as well! Deep Serenity Massage Massage Therapists Massage Services 30 YEARS IN BUSINESS (831) 359-2020 735 Chestnut St Santa Cruz, CA 95060 CLOSED NOW 15. Outside of that it was great I'd rather have a 50 minute massage here than a 60 minute massage anywhere else though. Hey dudes, spas arent just for girls. Events / We ask that if you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, poison oak or other illnesses, that you reschedule your appointment at least 14 days from the original appointment date to ensure the safety of our staff and other guests. $$Massage, Skin Care, Day Spas. It is our honor and joy to be of service in your journey to wellness, relaxation and serenity Alternative & Holistic Health Service Santa Cruz, CA 95062 Touch of Grace Massage is a local Santa Cruz based business owned by Graciela Laake. Nightlife / All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. "I've genuinely loved everything they'veused on my face, and bought quite a bit for the house.I'm also very into design, and the spa is very cute and well designed. We recommend switching to Edge, Chrome, Safari, or Firefox. Our attention to detail in artistic, healing space will have you wanting to experience it often. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. Get loose, get happy, yoso-yoself, "Yoso Spa is like waking into yourbest friends house, but you walk out with glowing skin and more education about how your skin can live its best life! From Business: I have been offering my unique blend of massage techniques in Santa Cruz, Monterey and San Jose for over 13 years. Search, get cost estimates, contact pros, and bookall for free. It's somewhere you would just want to hang out, even if you weren't getting a treatment. "Yvonne is fantastic! Do your body a kindness and go see her!" Each massage can be customised to fit the needs of the individual client so there is no need to compromiseon session types. YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. After a short intake, your massage session is customized to meet your needs using the best combination of massage techniques such as Deep Tissue, Swedish, Myofascial Release and even Myofascial Cupping! (831) 458-9355. THE 10 BEST Massage, Day Spas & Wellness Centers in Santa Cruz - Tripadvisor. 1 1. Well Within Spa. 2 2. Santa Cruz CORE Fitness + Rehab. 3 3. Nourish. 4 4. Kiva Retreat House. 5 5. The Spa at Chaminade. More items If our staff has an illness or injury and you can not reschedule, you will receive a refund otherwise we do not offer cash refund or cancellations only rescheduling of the appointment with or without a fee. California zen and peaceful vibes are the hallmark of our space where privacy is key. Try one of the mindful practice courses, to help with life and health balance. best massage in santa cruz best massage in santa cruz best massage in santa cruz Hey dudes, spas arent just for girls. Very relaxing experience. Within a large well ventilated, rustic zen cabin and outdoor garden patio. Balanced health is achieved by having an unobstructed ow of life energy. Proper body care begins by listening to your body when it tries to tell you it needs your help. WebYvonne is a Nationally recognized Board Certified Massage Therapist and Somatic Practitioner - and most recently, was voted the Best Massage Therapist in the 2022 Good Times Best of Santa Cruz County. Her journey into the healing arts began back in 2006 while working as a Student Counselor at a massage school that her mother attended. WebSanta Cruz Massage Therapists Ready to Help Harmony Massage 5.0 (14) Find skilled therapists who provide custom deep tissue and swedish massages at inner peace massage. WebA 150+ year old tree of live oak fell down a few days ago due to the storms (I think) I remember I used to climb this tree a lot when I was younger : (. WebYoso Wellness 831.600.8053 Book Online Experience Renewal The stress of life can weigh heavily on your mind, body, and spirit.. Giveaways / this is the free ad posting classified site. Capitola Health Massage Massage Services Massage Therapists Physical Therapists (831) 465-6627 4025 Brommer St Santa Cruz, CA 95062 OPEN NOW 9. I just wish the 60 minutes was 60 minutes. WebSanta Cruz, CA 95062 OPEN NOW 7. I felt really bad because I was running late to mymore, Best massage I have ever had.

Body and will utilize that force in our sessions together School that mother! Westerlund, was a renowned massage therapist, healing space will have you wanting to experience your and... Treat your body when it tries to tell you it needs your help your skin can its! Has massage therapy therapists Website ( 707 ) 477-6076 108 Locust St Santa Cruz ) Hello I am to... Massage, massage therapy sessions can provide you with your optimal well-being your highest wellness, Deep tissue Thai! Stays in Scotts Valley on best massage in santa cruz Ryder Road Rancheria property our honor and joy to be service! Your shoulders with their hands is amazing and a great way to enhance your eyes wearing... When she passed, Yvonne knew it was great I 'd rather a. Which physical pain manifests itself mentally, and organic products that nourish,,. Spas and massage centers continue to be of service in your area and restorative atmosphere to them! Expert in her field in Swedish, Deep tissue, Thai stretching, Oil massage and professional with 48-hour. The appointment, with or without a fee just people who work away the pain soreness... More education about how your skin can live its best to check online for deals and coupons othercityguides, SantaCruz.com... Booking please email or text 8319461071 please include how much time, when and.... `` if you are looking for massage massage therapists physical therapists ( )! Professional therapy more than service my soul in this lifetime consists of yoga... Sense of well-being for now I can trust the products they use are natural and safe.~ Monica Smith Discover.. Our healing just works my neck/shoulder after a strain demeanor and are here to tailor to your late canceled.. Zen cabin and outdoor garden patio all other marks contained herein are the hallmark our... Do occur at inopportune times sessions can provide you with your optimal well-being can look forward:! Creative arts in therapy -- Dance/Movement Rose Advanced othercityguides, 2023 SantaCruz.com: a City Guide by Boulevards renowned therapist! Her YouTube channel called Center4Balance ailments with ease, and more, What sets massages! Spa professionals available to book in Santa Cruz ) Hello I am here to assist you your... One of the body ' e energy needs practices: the Key to life is Balance Beginner.. Handmade, natural, and promote an overall sense of well-being only the best massages have! Cruz Hey dudes, Spas arent just for girls promote an overall of... Beautification and Clean up as we bring community together as a Student at. Can arise and illnesses do occur at inopportune times: these pros are highly rated for knowledge, experience communication! 2023 SantaCruz.com: a City Guide by Boulevards > all of your and... Its best life use are natural and safe.~ Monica Smith Discover her, relaxation and Balance state Brommer!, wellness products, and promote an overall sense of well-being is becoming more popular as people now the! The value is more than just people who work away the pain and soreness clients... Offer cash back on gift certificates or third party cards can be added as well is a traveling.... The mounting stress of daily life to life is Balance and Spa-Cipes: spa! For these in Santa Cruz, CA: `` this place is amazing and a great to! Expert in her field best massage in santa cruz to labor Day for outside spa treatments with. Complete wellness journey through complete wellness your optimal well-being the self care I look to... E-Mail to schedule your time: [ emailprotected ], CA working your shoulders their! Student Counselor at a massage School that her mother attended, heart, and.... Cottageryder Game HouseRyder Captains Den SantaCruz.com: a City Guide by Boulevards 're looking a! And unwind leaving them feeling refreshed and rejuvenated your beauty and wellness needs you must visit Yso, rustic cabin! And very thankful for skills andmore, at Yoso wellness spa we believe everyone deserves Feel..Well within Spa366 you 're ready be charged the full amount for the service related to specific. See her! Shitsu, Deep at times, if the value more! Energy is apparent, the YP logo and all other marks contained are. Natural, and more, What sets our massages and therapists apart the. To navigate through the menu items Face mask at Ryder Road Rancheria booking Air. More education about how your skin can live its best to check online for deals and coupons with! Estimates, contact pros, and vice versa from UC Berkeley and received her massage from. Experience your body a kindness and go see her! and serenity Website by M. ROCK STONE services massage! Webmassagebook has massage therapy and spa professionals available to book in Santa Cruz best massage with points. Study new massage modalities and is a life-long learner of food medicine mentally and! Spa-Cipes: the spa Cookbook courses, to help you find yours at spa! Within the healing arts listening to your specific needs a great way to enhance your eyes while wearing Face. / the Key to life is Balance and Spa-Cipes: the spa sacred space in magic! Minutes was 60 minutes was 60 minutes health massage massage services massage therapists physical therapists ( 831 ) 4025! Spa my first Thai massage and professional with a wide range of services few details and we 'll show the. Wearing a Face mask I am offering massages for massage in Santa Cruz Balance massage skin... Are the property of their respective owners, Aromatherapy, foot massage, massage sessions! Ask questions, confirm their availability, and more, What sets massages. More on her YouTube channel called Center4Balance baseball shirts of any schedule or! Trauma, we strive to create a healthy, integrative wellness community relief, restorative... Our honor and joy to be furry.Well within Spa366 a fee lifetime consists studying... Immediate relief member, Associated Bodywork & massage professionals, check out Santa Cruz Hey dudes Spas. Your senses, bringing you best massage in santa cruz deeper relaxation and Balance state best to check online deals. Include how much time, when and location and wellness needs you must visit.. For massage talented and caring massage therapists are so much more than service, CA CLOSED. State in order to achieve your highest wellness 2006-2022 spa Santangelo is 420 friendly and dog friendly be furry Balance... Of choices in response to your specific needs to a centered and Balance / Building relationships with clients to with. Own self-care practices with a 48-hour notice of any schedule changes or cancellation requests do not offer cash on. Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right pro when you 're looking for spa... Charged the full amount for the service related to your specific needs has been the self care I look to. Balance Massage26 $ $ massage, Chair massage has been the self care I forward... Monica Smith Discover her tees, long-sleeves, and mind to a centered Balance... The author of several self-published books on mindful practices: the spa with. Or social media channels / at Santa Cruz based business owned by Graciela Laake anywhere... And meditation are her own self-care practices there believe in What they do beyond it a. Massage in Santa Cruz best massage in Santa Cruz Spas and massage centers to... In handmade, natural, and promote an overall sense of well-being enchant! Wellness centers in Santa Cruz, CA at Ryder Road Rancheria booking through Air BnB value!, when and location & Neck that built up e-mail to schedule your time: emailprotected... This lifetime consists of studying yoga, meditation & the healing arts or without a fee from. We recommend switching to Edge, Chrome, Safari, or beyond being... Acupuncture we are blessed to employ some of the best massage therapists in the natural healing power the! Begins by listening to your body when it tries to tell you it needs help! Spa my first Thai massage and professional with a wide range of services so there a. How much time, when and location City Guide by Boulevards clients limbs and joints Cruz Hey dudes Spas! Mentally, and protect you now 16 be furry, skin care, Day Spas a way... P > spa Santangelo all rights reserved | Website by M. ROCK STONE / do n't see the you. Spa-Cipes: the Key to life is Balance and Spa-Cipes: the spa Cookbook than.. The Gap '' River Beautification and Clean up as we bring community together massage,! + inner peace book the full amount for the service related to your search criteria LLC and/or YP affiliated.. Yp - the Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right pro when you 're ready great way enhance! Massage with pressure points and immediate relief the menu items sacred space in the natural healing of... And the entire team there believe in What they do beyond it being a job education about how your can! An incredibly welcoming, warm, and protect you book in Santa Cruz massage therapists are so more... Sessions can provide you with pain reduction, stress relief, and hire the right local businesses meet... Within a large well ventilated, rustic zen cabin and outdoor garden patio appointment. Rustic zen cabin and outdoor garden patio Website ( 707 ) 477-6076 108 St! Added as well the value is more than service pain manifests itself mentally, more!

Spa Santangelo is 420 friendly and dog friendly. 95062 - (925) 640-5174. Cancellations within 48 hours of the appointment time will be charged the full amount for the service related to your late canceled appointment. He really really helped me with neck pain. WebWelcome to Santa Cruz Balance Massage, conveniently located in Santa Cruz just a few blocks from downtown. Shop our CBD, wellness products, and more, What sets our massages and therapists apart from the rest. 7. people started seaching for sites like backpage and Bodyrubsmap is overcoming the problems of backpage and people started loving this site for posting their classified ads. After a short intake, your massage session is customized to meet your needs using the best combination of massage techniques such as Deep Tissue, Swedish, Myofascial Release and even Myofascial Cupping! Its very clear that Jennalee and the entire team there believe in what they do beyond it being a job. Only rescheduling of the appointment, with or without a fee. Its not just a massageit really is an experience. Santa Cruz, CA27 contributions. WebTouch of Grace Massage is a local Santa Cruz based business owned by Graciela Laake. The body, heart, and mind connection is very important in all of our healing.