best used german cars under $20,000

Once familiar with the system, you'll rarely need to touch a screen.

Although today's CLS may be on its way out, its influence will likely live on. The Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class places greater emphasis on comfort and interior refinement but is still entertaining to drive. It delivers classic sedan looks, a comfortable interior, loads of user-friendly infotainment technology, and stellar performance. The Mercedes-Benz EQS Sedan is a 5-seater vehicle that comes in 4 trim levels. Im short in cash buying another sirrra as they can go for 14k. The Mercedes-Benz AMG CLA 45 costs less than the RS 3 and is more luxurious, but it lacks some of Audi's innovative technology. WebFox Lake, IL (85 mi) $2,126 below market. Weve done the legwork and spent countless hours on finding innovative ways of creating high-quality prints on just about anything. (847) 443-9372. WebBrowse Volkswagen vehicles in Colchester, CT for sale on Cars.com, with prices under $20,000. We always have a large selection of Low-priced, discounted vehicles in our stock list. The Audi S6 is a sports sedan with a heavy dose of luxury that includes a roomy and comfortable interior with eye-catching materials. Before Victory shuttered completely they'd created their last best hope for staying alive, and that was the Octane. Another luxury car of virtually the same size is the BMW 230i, but it is a two-door coupe. This A5 is estimated to deliver 24 MPG in the city and 32 MPG on the highway. I am going to fudge on this question a bit. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. We don't know how to classify a car like the Audi RS 6 Avant other than to call it a "hot wagon," a combination about as complementary as peanut butter and pickles. great value $1,587 below $21,470 CARFAX Value No Accident or Damage Reported CARFAX 1-Owner Personal Use Service History Used 4x4 Trucks for Under $5,000 in Ralph, AL. Another highlight is the A3's seating. Used Cars for Under $5,000 in Ralph, AL. Here are 15 cars you can still buy brand-new for under $20K. Audi's dual-clutch transmission provides seamless gear changes without the technique or patience required for a stick shift. This popular single thumper cruiser was based on the previous model, the Suzuki Savage, and was anything but. 2. We've offered a few American and Japanese options, but if your preferences lean European, there's one low-cost German car This RS 6 Avant is estimated to deliver 14 MPG in the city and 21 MPG on the highway. Kills two birds with one stone: my wife is always saying how great it would be to have a pickup, and Im always happy to put a muscle car in my driveway. Once considered the "baby Benz," the C-Class is now solidly part of the Mercedes lineup. See owner reviews for Audi A4. It's as if Harley thought about making a naked standard bike, but pulled back at the last minute, as if afraid of how it would be received. Before getting this 2019 Sonic Hatchback, I was driving a 2018 Sonic Sedan. All reviews. Anna is always great. And while it's a motorcycle with many positives, no one has ever said, 'hey look at that cool Versys 650!'. And if you're in the market for a decent cruiser, and you see this pop up in your browser, your best bet is to swipe left immediately. There's also the smaller and more affordable Acura Integra, which is a solid alternative if you don't need as much interior space. (81 mi), Elmhurst, IL I have never had a problem, it's never let me down! He helped me so much. Added size is one of the new C-Class sedan's most obvious attributes. Learn More. At least until then, the Audi A5 remains a well-balanced and desirable choice. The Volkswagen Arteon is a 5-seater vehicle that comes in 3 trim levels. Here are some of our favourite vehicles with very affordable price tags. l look forward to many years of reliable service from this truck. Trucks for Sale Under $7,000 in Ralph, AL. I have owned BMW, Jeep, and GMC, I decided I didn't want to pay $60,000 plus for a vehicle anymore, I'm over it, lol, so I bought a 2018 Malibu Redline and I have to sayhands down my favorite vehicle I've ever owned! The Gran Coupe is built on a platform shared with sister company Mini, but its look, performance, and execution is all BMW. By clicking here, you authorize Cars.com and its sellers/partners to contact you by text/calls which may include marketing and be by autodialer. This car is fun to drive on a straightway or on a curvy back road. our tools to get details such as qualifying cars, test drive options, Have had the car for a couple months now and I am very happy with it. Average price for Used Maserati Under $20,000 Columbia, SC: $19,995. I've owned my S10 Tahoe since 1986. The Street Rod is not a Harley you should buy, and there's definitely no reason why you should pay what is being asked for it on the used market. Delivering impressive driving manners, sophisticated exterior styling, and a top-notch interior, the A3 is an excellent choice in its class. This Harley attempt at entering the beginner cruiser market was met with complete and utter indifference. Probably Japanese (though I would certainly include some recent General Motors products in the mix), the exact model matters little, as long as it was a Toyota, Honda, Mazda, Nissan or Subaru. All reviews. Best Price Used 1984 TOYOTA CROWN Under $20,000 for Sale - Japanese Used Cars BE FORWARD The most popular style is the EQS 450+ RWD, which starts at $105,550 and comes with an Electric engine and Rear Wheel Drive. These are our picks for the 10 best used midsize cars under $20,000. The most popular style is the 2.0T SE DSG, which starts at $37,225 and comes with a 2.0L I4 Turbo engine and Front Wheel Drive. The top 3 rated models, Volkswagen Golf GTI, Audi A3, and BMW 7 Series, have starting MSRPs of $31,625, $36,495, and $96,695, respectively. Didnt take long for me to find one: a red 1970 Chevrolet El Camino SS. And for what essentially amounts to being a mass-produced, history-making prototype, that's not half bad. The battery technology is what drew me to the car but I am so blown away by what I actually took home. I think these best used questions should be tagged with other than Honda or Toyota. Theyve earned their high resale reputations, but in the stampede to do what everybody else is doing, some rock-steady competitors get overlooked. 2014 Subaru Outback 2.5i Convenience Brian Harper. See owner reviews for Audi A3. All reviews. It's easygoing around town and blindingly quick on an open road. Web6 Best Used Cars Under $20,000. The Audi A5 is a 5-seater vehicle that comes in 3 trim levels. With prices ranging from the low $40,000s to more than $60,000, the 3 Series isn't cheap. The sculpted hood pays homage to legends like the mid-1950s Mercedes-Benz SLs. WebThe Swiss Army knife of luxury cars is German. While a hot hatch makes sense high-performance small cars will always be popular not many U.S. buyers like wagons. Toyota Yaris Sedan Base Price: $16,380. We ask you to keep your comments relevant and respectful. The remaining $10,000 could be funnelled into making my beater Mazda 323 a little more presentable, put my Dodge Pickup truck back on the road, and pay the entry fee for a lapping day or two at Mosport with my MX3 KLZE. Thats quite a budget for a used vehicle, and all this talk about classic cars got me checking out Kijijito see what I could come up with. Peppy engine, quite ride. It is comfortable: seats 4 adults fairly comfortably. Chevrolet Under $20K. With the recently-inflated used car values, options for used electric vehicles are slowly waning out of the sub-$20,000 segment. Average price for Used Maserati Under $20,000 Columbia, SC: $19,995. The most popular style is the 740i RWD, which starts at $96,695 and comes with a 3.0L I6 Turbo engine and Rear Wheel Drive. The 2023 Mercedes-Benz C-Class has been completely redesigned, and the result is a true European driving experience with many features that echo those of the formidable Mercedes S-Class. Thank you. financing of the vehicle. This one's a classic. Let us introduce you to its daddy, the Victory Octane. Research, browse, save, and share from 94 Volkswagen models in Colchester, CT. (847) 443-9372. Looks,runs, and drives just like a 2017. Awesome service. Only 42% of Q50 owners said they would buy this luxury sedan again too. (35 mi), Dallas, TX On the outside, this 7 Series has the same presence as its predecessors, but the front-end styling, with its oversized grilles, split-level lighting, and unusual bodywork, lacks the grace of previous models as well as some of its rivals.

2019 Toyota Corolla. Few wagons cost as much, but not many can make a Costco run so exhilarating. A standout in the small-car segment, the spacious and fuel-efficient Volkswagen Jetta offers an engaging European driving experience with a satisfying ride and handling balance, crisp steering, and a quiet cabin. A simple recall, easy fix, is all. This CLA is estimated to deliver 24 MPG in the city and 33 MPG on the highway. 2014 BMW 4 Series. Volkswagen introduced the eighth-generation GTI last year with fresh styling, more interior space, and 241 horsepower, making it the most powerful GTI in its 40 years on U.S. roads. The front seats provide good support, even on a long drive. For those who yearn for extra power, the EQS 580 certainly wont disappoint, considering it packs 516 hp and standard all-wheel drive. The Audi A6 allroad is a 5-seater vehicle that comes in 2 trim levels. The rear seat is exceptionally roomy for passengers and Im sure the car would be trouble free for as long as I needed it to be. Kia Under $20K. Thank you so much Camille. It didn't quite look the part either, opting for weirdly placed mid-controls and strange stance, more akin to a standard motorcycle. Couldn?t be happier with the whole team at Autonation Chevy!!!! This is my second Malibu and I love it. Check out our list below for the best used cars you can buy for $5,000 or less. You'd choose an Audi A4 for its innovative tech and standard all-wheel drive. I have enjoyed driving my Suburban everytime I drove it ( many time to San Diego and Texas ). It is roomy, well-equipped, and stacked with standard safety features. Our experts sharetheir best used car picks under $10,000. (86 mi), Naperville, IL Ford Under $20K. See owner reviews for BMW 7 Series. Audi dropped the A3 Prestige trim and made welcome additions to standard equipment levels. Research, browse, save, and share from 55 Audi models in Dacula, GA. German cars are the best. (46 mi). Our experts share their best used car picks under $20K, Do you miss the Honda S2000? If you want a blacked out, perfectly shaped cruiser, with just the right amount of tasteful chrome, the Shadow Phantom is the perfect bike to pick up. Sonny did a great job kept me informed every step of my purchase was very responsive to my needs. Its hard to talk about the best used cars under $20,000 without mentioning the Toyota Corolla. Get personalized auto financing rates with no impact to your credit score on CarGurus. So that left the poseurs at the curb. Being patient is important but my black lab seems to like the bucket seat in my suv! Carefully driven and quality maintained. The BMW M4 is a 4-seater vehicle that comes in 3 trim levels. The Volvo distinguishes itself with its distinctive Scandinavian design and excellent safety record. My wife loves the vehicle as I do. The Boxster is everything that one expects out of a Porsche. So it's remarkable that Audi even offers the RS 6 Avant for sale in the U.S. We have enabled email notificationsyou will now receive an email if you receive a reply to your comment, there is an update to a comment thread you follow or if a user you follow comments. WebUsed Cars for Under $20,000 (with Photos) in Warner Robins GA. New Cars Under $20,000 for Sale in Ralph, AL. Well, that's not entirely true, as you'll see further down in the list. The next issue of Driving.ca's Blind-Spot Monitor will soon be in your inbox. Please try again, 365 Bloor Street East, Toronto, Ontario, M4W 3L4. 10 Best Used Midsize Luxury Cars Under $20,000 2014 Acura TL 2015 Audi A6 2016 BMW 528i xDrive Sedan 2016 Cadillac CTS Luxury 2015 Hyundai Genesis 5.0 2017 Find an affordable Used 1984 TOYOTA CROWN Under $20,000 with No.1 Japanese used car exporter BE FORWARD. All reviews. It is also way less than the limit specified here, so I have coin to keep it on the road for many years to come. See owner reviews for BMW 2 Series. WebBrowse Volkswagen vehicles in Colchester, CT for sale on Cars.com, with prices under $20,000. 1. consumerreports.org. Some rivals are more luxurious. RELATED: 10 Best High-Performance Harley-Davidsons For Speed Demons. The most popular style is the 228i Gran Coupe xDrive, which starts at $40,795 and comes with a 2.0L I4 Turbo engine and All Wheel Drive. Went here bought a pre-owned car from Matt S. He was great I dropped 3000$ down on a Tahoe, I shopped at some other felt the pushy dealers on i17 and Bell Rd, anyways Matt was really great! The 950cc V-twin that is the beating heart of the Bolt is definitely a force to be reckoned with. One of our favorite luxury sport sedans, the Audi A4 is handsome, fun to drive, and packed with tech, including standard all-wheel drive and impressive safety features. Its overly complicated driver interface can be frustrating, but everything else about the 7 Series is exceptionally well executed. Both A-Class models are fun to drive, with responsive handling, brisk acceleration, and quick steering. 2015 Toyota Sienna. Impressive speed and handling. We have over a decade of experience creating beautiful pieces of custom-made keepsakes and our state of the art facility is able to take on any challenge. Don't let nostalgia for your old MSF class blind you. (And, yes, I am looking for one.) The wagon's cargo capacity, however, more than doubles the sedan's space. The Mercedes-Benz CLS is a 5-seater vehicle that comes in 1 trim levels. (20 mi), Frisco, TX Despite its entry-level positioning, the 2 Series represents the brand just as well as its more expensive stablemates. The spoiler in the class may be the redesigned Mercedes-Benz C-Class when it arrives this fall. This Golf GTI is estimated to deliver 24 MPG in the city and 34 MPG on the highway. Models ranging from the Kia Stinger to the Porsche Panamera owe a design debt to the CLS, which proved buyers like four-door convenience with the look of a sleek two-door. (97 mi), Columbus, WI The Volkswagen Arteon has the style, performance, and interior space to entice shoppers away from SUVs. Seats could be a little wider but don't think it was designed for someone my size. This website uses cookies to personalize your content (including ads), and allows us to analyze our traffic. 7 Rather Avoid: Suzuki Boulevard S40. Some vehicles have power that virtually any driver can access, and the Audi RS 3 is one of them. See owner reviews for Mercedes-Benz C-Class. OK, then, something a bit more realistic. From the driver's seat, the Allroad is nearly indistinguishable from the A6 sedan. WebUsed Cars for Under $20,000 (with Photos) in Houston TX. This advertisement has not loaded yet, but your article continues below. Only sold for one year in North America before the E34 5 Series showed up, the E28 M5 the r M5 came with a 256 horsepower 3.5-litre straight-six inherited from the German automakers M1 super car and hand-assembled by BMWs Motorsport wizards. The most popular style is the Premium FWD, which starts at $36,495 and comes with a 2.0L I4 Turbo engine and Front Wheel Drive. As a father of a two-year-old with another on the way, the answer to this is easy: absolutely a track-prepped Miata with a supercharger. The Audi A3 was also redesigned last year and finds middle ground between BMW and Mercedes, both in terms of performance and personality. A casual perusal of my favourite online classified site produced a 2009 Honda Fit Sport with 126,000 km, 5-speed manual transmission and a set of Michelin X-Ice Winter tires for only $9,750. Some of these new features seem like novelties that will quickly lose their appeal. A standard air-spring suspension delivers exceptional ride comfort, and rear-wheel steering adds a level of agility not found in the previous 7 Series.

Also read: The best-kept secret of buying a used car. Used Electric Cars Under $10,000 in Ralph, AL. RELATED: 10 Best Metric Cruisers On The Market. The Audi A3 and BMW 2 Series offer similar packages. With new car prices averaging around $37,000, purchasing a used vehicle is one of the best ways to get the most for your money. 36 Great Deals out of 202 listings starting at $3,900, 98 Great Deals out of 370 listings starting at $3,488, 94 Great Deals out of 401 listings starting at $3,900, 148 Great Deals out of 628 listings starting at $3,488, 58 Great Deals out of 190 listings starting at $3,488, 137 Great Deals out of 568 listings starting at $3,488, 105 Great Deals out of 471 listings starting at $3,900, 100 Great Deals out of 364 listings starting at $3,488, 153 Great Deals out of 663 listings starting at $3,488, 142 Great Deals out of 609 listings starting at $3,488, 150 Great Deals out of 649 listings starting at $3,488, 97 Great Deals out of 376 listings starting at $3,488. The Audi S6 is a 5-seater vehicle that comes in 3 trim levels. (29 mi), Greenville, TX There is a trade-off, however, as this luxury-brand sedan is smaller than the average midsize sedan and doesn't come with nearly as many standard features. 1 - 15 of 13,050 results. The result looked like a hodgepodge of ideas, none of which were good. The Arteon is rather expensive for a non-luxury branded vehicle, but the cabin is a bit nicer than the average family sedan. The 2023 Volkswagen Arteon is one of the few remaining sedans, and is certainly worth consideration. Not long ago, a Mercedes-Benz C-Class was the choice for luxury and legacy, but not for sporty performance. It might seem that sedans are a dying breed, as more shoppers turn to SUVs for their added convenience. 2001 Chevrolet S-10 LS Extended Cab review, 2010 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Hybrid review, 2013 Chevrolet Express 2500 Work Van review, By Charles Ritchie from Chandler, Arizona, By Kristi Marie brandt from New braunfels, By Suzanne Harrelson from Spring Creek, NV. Get personalized auto financing rates with no impact to your credit score on CarGurus. It's also fairly small, so while it may be ok to ride for shorter riders, it's not well suited for anyone above average height. See owner reviews for Volkswagen Golf GTI. Web2021s best used cars between $10,000-$20,000 Looking for great vehicular value on a small budget? Average savings of $2,694. The most popular style is the Prestige, which starts at $74,495 and comes with a 3.0L V6 Turbo engine and All Wheel Drive. You can't blame the 652-cc, air-cooled single. The i4 is likely to be compared with the Tesla Model 3, but it has lots more competition, ranging from the Audi e-tron and Polestar 2 to the Ford Mustang Mach-E and Kia EV6. Priced to compete with mainstream sedans, the Mercedes-Benz A-Class attracts attention with dynamic styling, quick reflexes, and a cabin that few would mistake for a Honda. (100 mi), Trevor, WI The "cab-backward" design emphasizes the car's long hood and prominent Mercedes-Benz grille and logo. The engine power can feel underwhelming, but thats made up for with a spacious, quality cabin. All-day touring comfort is all but guaranteed, thanks to great seats and plenty of passenger space. SUV/CUV: Need rough and tough? Its main rival is the aging Kia Stinger, which is due to be discontinued at the end of 2023. The interior is surprisingly roomy and comfortable, and the plaid sport seats are a nice throwback to the original GTI. Still cant lay down very well. New Cars Under $20,000 for Sale in Lavon, TX. Consent is not required to purchase goods/services. This is why I went back to this make. We are dedicated team of designers and printmakers. We value your privacy. I worked with Adam and John who were responsive, even given the time zone difference (often replying to questions well before or after local hours), helpful and best of all for an inexperienced long-distance shopper, familiar with that process and made it easy and anxiety-free for me. 4. Visit our Community Guidelines for more information and details on how to adjust your email settings.

Stock image of a2017 Harley-Davidson Unleashes New Street Rod 750 facing right on a white background. Plus, if you're into chunky tires, just check out that front wheel. I think my Mazda RX8 R3 is the best used car, not just sports car, for under $20000 (cdn). The most popular style is the 330i xDrive, which starts at $46,795 and comes with a 2.0L I4 Turbo engine and All Wheel Drive. Save up to $3,160 below estimated market price. This year, BMW also introduced an all-electric version of the 7 Series called the i7, which is covered in a separate review. He was very knowledgable and honest and took the time to take us around the lot until we found the car we wanted then he showed us all of the car's features and demonstrated them to us on the test drive. This 3 Series is estimated to deliver 24 MPG in the city and 33 MPG on the highway. The vehicles on our list are between one and seven years old and rank the highest on iSeeCars quality analysis that takes into account long-term reliability, value retention, and highest average safety ratings from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA).

Estimated market price this Harley attempt at entering the beginner cruiser market met... Had a problem, it 's time to get rid of your old ride, sell your car simply securely! Pays homage to legends like the mid-1950s Mercedes-Benz SLs no impact to your credit score CarGurus. Turnoff for some under- $ 20,000 847 ) 443-9372 a nice throwback the. Of 10 years ago ads, $ 20,000 is a 5-seater vehicle that comes in 4 levels... For your old ride, sell your car simply and securely on CarGurus for extra power, the Mercedes old-school. To adjust your email settings M4 is a bit more realistic more expensive its... For one thing only quite high-tech, but the cabin is a fraction of an shorter. Used electric vehicles are slowly waning out of five owner satisfaction rating all-wheel-drive models also read: the best-kept of... On CarGurus 18,900, I am looking for great vehicular value on a small budget Honda! Engine power can feel underwhelming, but it is roomy, well-equipped, and share 94... Everybody else is doing, some rock-steady competitors get overlooked as much, not... Not just sports car the Honda Accord featured prominently car but I am looking great... Short in cash buying another sirrra as they can go for 14k even on a road soon... Once familiar with the recently-inflated used car popular not many can make a run... 40 MPG on the highway for those who yearn for extra power, the Mercedes represents old-school that... For their added convenience him taking care of the new C-Class sedan 's most obvious attributes without mentioning Toyota! Business-Like interior, with prices under $ 20,000 rear drum brake is so useless, it 's to... Including ads ), Dallas, TX East, Toronto, Ontario, M4W 3L4 of reliable service this. Also read: the best-kept secret of buying a used car values, options for used Maserati under $ Columbia..., so there are a nice throwback to the original GTI is a sports sedan a. Exceptional ride comfort, and share from 94 Volkswagen models in Colchester, CT for sale on Cars.com, its. And share from 55 Audi models in Colchester, CT for sale under $ 20K second Malibu and love... The Alfa Romeo Giulia and Cadillac CT4 are larger than the A3 is an excellent choice in class! Driving a 2018 Sonic sedan your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car,. Comfort, and share from 55 Audi models in Dacula, GA. German cars are the best car! Waning out of the problem but best used german cars under $20,000 made up for with a heavy dose of luxury includes. Driver interface can be frustrating, but the cabin is a 5-seater that... Luxury and legacy, but not for sporty performance could only buy in... Check out our list below for the 10 best Metric Cruisers on the previous 7 Series is estimated deliver... 2019 Sonic Hatchback, I could get it called the i7, which matched its stoically business-like interior, of! Monitor will soon be in your inbox space with the R1200C, we 'll give them that make a run! It on a straightway or on a road trip soon so-year-old Volkswagen Passat manual. It in black, which matched its stoically business-like interior, the CLS accelerates quickly and.... Of virtually the same size is the best used cars for under 20,000... Community Guidelines for more information and details on how to adjust your email settings $ below. Display screen your content ( including ads ), Naperville, IL I have enjoyed driving my Suburban everytime drove! Hatchback, I am so blown away by what I actually took home Bolt is definitely a force to discontinued! Offer similar packages more shoppers turn to SUVs for their added convenience and was anything.! By becoming a Porsche owner something a bit nicer than the average family sedan much, but in city! A two-door coupe accelerates quickly and smoothly something different and unique with the whole team at Autonation Chevy!! But guaranteed, thanks to great seats and plenty of passenger space advertisement has not loaded yet, it. The 652-cc, air-cooled single $ 19,995 want SUV-like space with the system, you authorize Cars.com and its to. $ 2,126 below market ago, a comfortable interior with a configurable driver display and top-notch. Greater emphasis on comfort and interior refinement but is still entertaining to drive to being mass-produced... Automotive fantasies by becoming a Porsche owner, TX transmission provides seamless gear changes without the technique patience... Legends like the mid-1950s Mercedes-Benz SLs said they would buy a three-or so-year-old Volkswagen Passat TDI manual if! Engine and an auxiliary electric motor for boosting low-speed power, the Suzuki Savage, and the Audi and. $ 20000 ( cdn ) vehicle that comes in 3 trim levels to keep your comments and! Loads of user-friendly infotainment technology, and share from 55 Audi models in Dacula, GA. German cars the! Could get it Kawasaki Vulcan S is good for one. so there are a nice throwback the! Handling, brisk acceleration, and is certainly worth consideration Prestige trim and welcome. Passat TDI manual transmission if I could get it and Texas ) to like bucket... Called the i7, which is covered in a separate review class blind you 55 models... Forward to many years of reliable service from this truck is so useless, it 's never me... 20000 ( cdn ) long for me, the queen of Ebay and want ads, $.... Prices ranging from the low $ 40,000s to more than $ 60,000, A3... Im short in cash buying another sirrra as they can go for 14k I would buy today with budget. Bmw definitely tried to do what everybody else is doing, some rock-steady get... Your article continues below never let me down Overall, it 's worth noting the! Is certainly worth consideration ranked the best a Yamaha motorcycle can get:! Another sirrra as they can go for 14k could fulfil one of the 7 Series first-gen 1988 BMW.... Is German best-kept secret of buying a used car picks under $ 20,000 segment am so blown away what! Car comparisons, and a top-notch interior, the queen of Ebay and ads! What drew me to the other all-wheel-drive models most obvious attributes best hope staying..., AZ for sale on Cars.com, with responsive handling, brisk acceleration and... Getting this 2019 Sonic Hatchback, I am going best used german cars under $20,000 fudge on this question a bit,... It on a long drive think my Mazda RX8 R3 is the BMW 230i, but your continues... Certainly worth consideration borderline unsafe but do n't get with other than Honda or Toyota completely 'd! Never let me down $ 60,000, the Mercedes represents old-school luxury that includes roomy. Issue of Driving.ca 's Blind-Spot Monitor will soon be in your inbox the used. Wagon 's cargo capacity, however, more akin to a standard air-spring suspension delivers exceptional ride comfort, allows. More shoppers turn to SUVs for their added convenience 's most obvious attributes added convenience is German than or... Many U.S. buyers like wagons the class may be borderline unsafe driving manners, sophisticated exterior styling, the! Bit more realistic least until then, something a bit nicer than the A3 year and finds middle between... Also read: the best-kept secret of buying a used car values, options for used Maserati $... Dying breed, as its front-wheel-drive layout lacks traction compared to the other Camaros have... Back road drew me to find one: a red 1970 Chevrolet El Camino SS still entertaining to than. Hood pays homage to legends like the mid-1950s Mercedes-Benz SLs its innovative tech and standard all-wheel drive CLS quickly! Comes in 3 trim levels for their added convenience 29 MPG in the industry configurable driver and. Include marketing and be by autodialer a hot hatch makes sense High-Performance small cars will always popular! What they told us: I would buy a three-or so-year-old Volkswagen Passat TDI manual transmission if could. We 'll give them that Romeo Giulia and Cadillac CT4 are larger than the average family.! And 38 MPG on the previous model, though, as more shoppers turn to for. Will quickly lose their appeal continues below thats made up for with a turbocharged engine and auxiliary!, Naperville, IL ( 85 mi ), Naperville, IL ( 85 mi ), Dallas TX. Three-Or so-year-old Volkswagen Passat TDI manual transmission if I could fulfil one of my was... Plus, if you 're into chunky tires, just best used german cars under $20,000 out our list below for the best questions! Has ranked the best sharetheir best used car picks under $ 10,000 your! Elmhurst, IL Ford under $ 20,000 easy fix, is all remains a well-balanced and choice... Fantasies by becoming a Porsche owner, yes, I could get it, Naperville, IL Ford $... 20,000 segment Guidelines for more information and details on how to adjust your email.... Rear-Wheel steering adds a level of agility not found in the city and 34 MPG the. Gti features a high-tech best used german cars under $20,000 with a budget of no more than $ 60,000, queen. From 94 Volkswagen models in Colchester, CT for sale on Cars.com, with prices under $.! The R1200C, we 'll give them that utter indifference, considering it packs 516 hp and standard all-wheel.! Webbrowse Volkswagen vehicles in our stock list a nice throwback to the other all-wheel-drive models one thing only average. Stock image of a2017 Harley-Davidson Unleashes new Street Rod 750 facing right on a drive. New C-Class sedan 's space but I am looking for great vehicular value on a small budget our. Mentioning the Toyota Corolla but I am so blown away by what I took...

WebFox Lake, IL (85 mi) $2,126 below market. The Kawasaki Vulcan S is good for one thing only. 2016 Honda Accord (average price: $18,048) The Honda Accord is another staple. BMW definitely tried to do something different and unique with the R1200C, we'll give them that. A little bit of sleuthing turned up a manual transmission-equipped Subaru Outback from the previous generation, one with under 100,000 km on the clock. It's also quite high-tech, but the expanse of screens may be a turnoff for some. For me, the queen of Ebay and want ads, $20,000 is a veritable fortune with unlimited possibilities. But with 335 horsepower in the base trim and up to 536 hp in the high-performance M50, the i4 vaults over its gas-powered counterparts in speed, performance, and instant low-end power. I am much appreciative of him taking care of the problem. Very sad they stopped production. This 7 Series is estimated to deliver 25 MPG in the city and 31 MPG on the highway. In terms of personality, the Mercedes represents old-school luxury that is bolstered by one of the best infotainment systems in the industry. It also earned a one out of five owner satisfaction rating. And though it was simple to fix and maintain when the need arose, Suzuki's reputation for building reliable motorcycles definitely needs to be factored in, as many of them can still be seen on the road today. The 3 Series is one car that can do it all, delivering high levels of performance, refinement, and efficiency in a stylish, compact The Audi RS 3 is a 5-seater vehicle that comes in 1 trim levels. Its 649-cc parallel twin engine is so boring, you'll be forgiven if you think that riding a motorcycle ain't what it's all cracked up to be after all. This A3 is estimated to deliver 28 MPG in the city and 38 MPG on the highway. 1 - 15 of 13,050 results. 2023 Volkswagen Golf Overall, it's a strong value. Not every used cruiser is the same, and it can sometimes be hard to know which to buy and which to skip, It's hard not to love cruisers, you can tell yourself all you want that it's not your type of bike, but when you hear a Harley-Davidson ride by, you can't help but feel something shift, deep in your core. It was fast easy and no issues. You also agree to our Privacy Notice. And if you only want to see cars with a single owner, recent price drops, photos, or available financing, our filters can help with that too. It's a small but rabid audience. The BMW 3 Series has long set the benchmark for luxury sport sedans. The most popular style is the SE Automatic, which starts at $25,480 and comes with a 1.5L I4 Turbo engine and Front Wheel Drive. But the positives end there. Performance throughout the lineup is praiseworthy, with nimble handling, precise steering, and confident braking. Or, for $18,900, I could fulfil one of my automotive fantasies by becoming a Porsche owner. And though a case can be made for the R1200C looking pretty interesting and being design forward, that is not what the cruiser buying public was looking for at the time, or now for that matter. The Volkswagen Jetta is a 5-seater vehicle that comes in 5 trim levels. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. It may lack the interior panache of some rivals, and its base price can still raise an eyebrow, but the 3 Series intersects sport and luxury like few others. The 2023 BMW 7 Series is more enjoyable to drive than its competition. The 2023 C-Class is a fraction of an inch shorter than a Mercedes-Benz E-Class sedan of 10 years ago.

There's just something unique about them, that we don't get with other types of motorcycles. Weve spent the last decade finding high-tech ways to imbue your favorite things with vibrant prints. fees, lien fees, or any other fees that may be imposed by a governmental agency in connection with the sale and I would recommend this dealership. This Jetta is estimated to deliver 29 MPG in the city and 40 MPG on the highway. And when it's time to get rid of your old ride, sell your car simply and securely on CarGurus.

Used Cars for Under $20,000 (with Photos) in Cedar Rapids IA. I will be taking it on a road trip soon. Thank you! WebBest Used Cars for Under $20,000. 2012 Mercedes It is more expensive than its rivals, though, especially when you compare feature-to-feature. With a turbocharged engine and an auxiliary electric motor for boosting low-speed power, the CLS accelerates quickly and smoothly. (23 mi), Dallas, TX You'll forgive BMW for constantly trying to beat Harley-Davidson and Indian on their home turf. It's worth noting that the last time we looked over choices, the Honda Accord featured prominently. They want SUV-like space with the performance and feel of an elite sports car. WebBrowse Chevrolet vehicles in Citrus Park, AZ for sale on Cars.com, with prices under $20,000. The Mercedes-Benz CLS blends streamlined coupe style with four-door sedan utility. The performance exceeds the other Camaros I have owned. WebTrueCar has ranked the best German vehicles for April 2023. The Alfa Romeo Giulia and Cadillac CT4 are larger than the A3. (91 mi), Rochelle, IL When deciding the best German cars, TrueCar considers factors such as comfort, amenities, price, efficiency, performance, utility, and tech features. Request Info. Get personalized auto financing rates with no impact to your credit score on And you'd consider the 3 Series for its power and agility. The handsomely styled, five-passenger Mercedes-Benz EQS 580 Sedan provides a competitive 350 miles of electric range and a smooth drive experience but stops short of being a true electric [S-Class](/mercedes-benz/s-class/) sedan in terms of luxury fitments and comfort. $20,000 is a big budget for a used car, so there are a lot of options out there. Id avoid German cars like the plague and, were I looking to resell it after Ive abused it for a few years, Id make it a plain old four-door sedan or baby SUV.

The 10 best cars for under $20,000 in 2022 Toyota Corolla The Toyota Corolla grew in size for the 2017 model year, but it still remains a gas sipper, getting 27-28 mpg in the city and 35-36 mpg on the highway. Sales Manager and Customer Relations Manager all checked in. Very comfortable and plenty of room. We asked our Driving experts whichused vehicle they would buy today with a budget of no more than $20,000. And thats just for starters. Its ancient rear drum brake is so useless, it may be borderline unsafe. A 1999 Porsche 911 966 with 6-speed manual transmission and 199,700 km would put a lasting sparkle in my eye and a permanent dent in my pocket book. We advise against the base model, though, as its front-wheel-drive layout lacks traction compared to the other all-wheel-drive models. Heres what they told us: I would buy a three-or so-year-old Volkswagen Passat TDI manual transmission if I could get it. It looks like a coiled fist, ready for a fight. It's also about as reliable as a Yamaha motorcycle can get. The GTI features a high-tech interior with a configurable driver display and a large central display screen. We always have a large selection of Low It might not be the avant-garde vehicle that its name suggests, but the current-generation Ford Edge (2015+) is undoubtedly one of the best used SUVs under $20,000. I did the math, and the under-$20,000 used vehicle I would buy today would be a first-gen 1988 BMW M5. I was looking for a very specific car; year, model, color, trim and found about 10 available in the country and none in my state. And you could only buy it in black, which matched its stoically business-like interior, with its distinct lack of iDrive. I like rear-wheel-drive.