pmc bronze 223 accuracy

I have not gotten too serious about grouping it out of the M&P. Intl. Written on January 14, 2021. WebNow there is 925 Sterling PMC! Not a biggy since I clean it right away. Would you like to. The affordability of the Bronze Line makes it ideal for any situation involving high-volume shooting without compromising downrange results. It is a moderate load that Chronographs in the 2850fps range, with a 60grn VMax. Ive seen 40$ for this stuff. Do you have a source for thisother than gun store chatter? Visit our website if youre looking for products such as the Trijicon RMR Type 2 Red Dot Sight. PMC Bronze .223 55gr. The end result is more of a grey silver than the fine silver but gorgeous and you hallmark as sterling or 925. I can consistently shoot 1.5"-2"-5 round 100 yard groups with a red dot out of a 14.5 cl Ar with it.

It's just a 70 fps difference. Outdoor Hub, LLC (d/b/a Carbon Media Group), 30800 Telegraph Rd, Suite 1921, Bingham Farms, MI 48025 USA. FMJ ammo is more likely to result in a through-an-through, which could impact something else downrange. When you purchase your supply of PMC .223 cartridges, you can be confident you are getting time-tested, high-quality, cost-effective, and extremely reliable ammunition. Come join the discussion about collections, gear, DIY projects, hobbies, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more! It wears an Eotech EXPS 3-2, and a set of Troy Ind. 200 Yds: 2367. That isnt its job. Before I invested in this ammo I purchased a couple of 20 round boxes. Accuracy would require testing in your particular gun. The Full Metal Jacket (FMJ) cartridge consists of a lead core bullet enclosed in a heavy copper jacket, resulting in little or no expansion and deeper penetration of the bullet. Account | Shop | About | Gallery | Contact, 2021 Elevated Gunworks | Returns, Privacy, & Legal, PCM .223 Remington Bronze 55-grain ammunition. Exactly what I did when they offered free shipping. I suggest this ammo find its way into your cubby. The manufacturers' commercially advertised velocity ratings should be viewed with a bit of skepticism. I find it amusing how often people refer to Bronze as low powered ammo, then go on to call the X-Tac hot. The idea is to create greater accuracy due to better wind resistance and a more stable flight. Regular Price $449.50 Special Price $419. At Elevated Gunworks, we want to be your solution for your firearms and ammunition needs.

Love this ammo another brass ammo in the same price range I like is the American Eagle brass 55 grain FMJ. Not too flipping bad for that rifle.

Shop a huge selection of Handgun Ammo, Shotgun Shells, and Rifle Ammo.

I have tried it with a freshly cleaned rifle, and got the same results.

That isnt its job. The advances are amazing. WebPMC Bronze .223 Remington 55 Grain FMJ Boat Tail Ammunition $13.99 Newest First Filter by All Showing 7 of 7 reviews by Pros: Clean and accurate Cons: None Best Used for: Target and competition Great buy reliable by Trump won, from FL, United States Written on December 12, 2021 3 5 Yes Report Abuse 223 pew pew pew Decent overall and quality name brand ammo. Clean ammo brass case. Most of my inventory is PMC.

Regular Price $14.99 Special Price $8.99 $0.45. BULLET TYPE: PSP. Although PMC Bronze is priced for high-volume shooting, they didnt compromise accuracy or performance to keep the price low. The only positive interference ever to be reported is a high concentration of acetone vapor. I have got my stock going with these 2 different ammo's for plinking and Lake City 5.56 for when at home. It wears an Eotech EXPS 3-2, and a set of Troy Ind. Fortunately, most areas of potential mercury contamination are void of such levels of acetone vapor.

PMC offers this Bronze line-up in most popular calibers, from 9mm to 5.5645. PMC 223A: PMC Ammunition's popular Bronze Line provides high-performance velocity and accuracy in a cost-effective cartridge. Yes, plenty consistent for that high volume training. Posted: 11/7/2012 11:32:07 AM EDT [#16] Is it consistent? Learn more about our Return Policy. Murph1126, The companys most popular line, PMC Bronze, is designed for recreational shooters. Is it accurate? Yes, but not match grade. I ended up trading him 12 boxes of wolf/tula 762x39 for his ak, for 10 boxes of that pmb brass for my ar. Recommend buying if you dont have any. The end result is more of a grey silver than the fine silver but gorgeous and you hallmark as sterling or 925. I'm pretty sure PSA has the 55 grain PMC Bronze and PMC 5.56 55 grain Xtac for the same price (6.99?). I was anticipating some light strikes but all went smooth. These PMC cartridges are easy on the wallet. I should note that both AR's are chambered for 5.56x45mm and not 223 Remington. Fortunately, most areas of potential mercury contamination are void of such levels of acetone vapor. The PMC .223 ammo is made of bronze, which the company says bridges a gap for target shooters or hunters who get genuine pleasure from challenging themselves, shot after shot, to become better marksmen. Big Savings. PMC 223A: PMC Ammunition's popular Bronze Line provides high-performance velocity and accuracy in a cost-effective cartridge. Although PMC Bronze is priced for high-volume shooting, they didnt compromise accuracy or performance to keep the price low. When I sighted it in I had no problem hitting a 3" Adhesive target spot at 50 yards. My go to plinking ammo.

Our popular Bronze ammunition makes it possible for recreational shooters and riflemen to enjoy high performance velocity and accuracy in a cost-effective cartridge. It's just a 70 fps difference. Written on October 12, 2020. 9AM-5PM CT Sat-Sun (Chat & Email Only), PMC Bronze .223 Remington 55 Grain FMJ Boat Tail Ammunition. The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Normally, I use an ACOG on it and put the ACOG back on after getting a zero on the scope and with that I was still hitting what I was shooting at but not nearly as tight groups as with my new Leupold. The first barrel I had on my AR was more accurate with the x-tac, the second is more accurate with the .223 bronze. WebPMC Bronze .223 Remington 55 Grain FMJ Boat Tail Ammunition $13.99 Newest First Filter by All Showing 7 of 7 reviews by Pros: Clean and accurate Cons: None Best Used for: Target and competition Great buy reliable by Trump won, from FL, United States Written on December 12, 2021 3 5 Yes Report Abuse 223 pew pew pew

Regular Price $449.50 Special Price $419. If you are a high-volume shooter, the PMC .233 cases can be reloaded several times. The new PMC Bronze is really a good bit to shoot. WebPMC Bronze .223 Rem Ammo 55 Grain FMJ-BT 20rds - 223A . Daniel Defense firearms, parts and accessories, http://thefiringline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22741, Wilderness Survival, Hiking and Camping Forum. I reload tons of PMC brass, have never found a berdan primer yet, pretty sure your gtg, "Democracy is based on citizenship- perhaps the greatest gift the United States has given to the world- Power is vested in the people themselves, and government flows from the people" James M Henslin. The companys most popular line, PMC Bronze, is designed for recreational shooters. WebPRODUCT DESCRIPTION. by Posted: 11/7/2012 11:32:07 AM EDT [#16]

BUIS. The PMC .223 Remington weighs 55 grains, and it offers a muzzle velocity of 3,200 feet per second and muzzle energy of 1,250 ft. lbs. My S&W doesn't like it nearly as much and I get groups @ 100 that sometimes are as much as 2.5 maybe 3 inches. Is it accurate? Yes, but not match grade.

PMC 223 Bronze is a high volume working round. WebBronze - PMC Ammunition Reliable performance from serious competition to casual paper punching Our popular Bronze ammunition makes it possible for recreational shooters and riflemen to enjoy high performance velocity and accuracy in a cost-effective cartridge. Since then I have not been able to reproduce the original results. The PMC Bronze Line offers reliable performance for every shooting application, from plinking to target shooting to most hunting applications. 200 Yds: 2367. I am confident enough with this ammo to try F-class this summer. People on this forum will bash anything but I've never heard anything said bad about PMC. Is it consistent? AR15.Com reserves the right to overwrite or replace any affiliate, commercial, or monetizable links, posted by users, with our own. They look like they are using the same or very similar components.

Webaccurate and repeatable results in the field. It is heavier-duty, thicker brass so less interior volume. WEIGHT: 55 grain. Would you like to.

:.,::, by 223A | Bronze Line | 55 Grain | 3200 FPS MV, 308B | Bronze Line | 147 Grain | 2780 FPS MV, 50A | Bronze Line | 660 Grain | 3080 FPS MV, 7.62A | Bronze Line | 123 Grain | 2350 FPS MV, 10A | Bronze Line | 200 Grain | 1050 FPS MV, 10B | Bronze Line | 170 Grain | 1200 FPS MV, 25A | Bronze Line | 50 Grain | 750 FPS MV, 32A | Bronze Line | 71 Grain | 900 FPS MV, 32B | Bronze Line | 60 Grain | 980 FPS MV, 357A | Bronze Line | 158 Grain | 1471 FPS MV, 380A | Bronze Line | 90 Grain | 961 FPS MV, 38G | Bronze Line | 132 Grain | 917 FPS MV, 38SA | Bronze Line | 130 Grain | 1100 FPS MV, 40B | Bronze Line | 165 Grain | 1040 FPS MV, 40D | Bronze Line | 165 Grain | 989 FPS MV, 40E | Bronze Line | 180 Grain | 985 FPS MV, 44B | Bronze Line | 180 Grain | 1750 FPS MV, 44D | Bronze Line | 240 Grain | 1497 FPS MV, 44SB | Bronze Line | 180 Grain | 980 FPS MV, 45A | Bronze Line | 230 Grain | 830 FPS MV, 45B | Bronze Line | 185 Grain | 900 FPS MV, 9A | Bronze Line | 115 Grain | 1150 FPS MV, 9B | Bronze Line | 115 Grain | 1160 FPS MV, 9G | Bronze Line | 124 Grain | 1110 FPS MV, 223SP | Bronze Line | 55 Grain | 3200 FPS MV, 308SP | Bronze Line | 150 Grain | 2820 FPS MV, 9A-BP | Bronze Line | 115 Grain | 1150 FPS MV, 45A-BP | Bronze Line | 230 Grain | 830 FPS MV, 40D-BP | Bronze Line | 165 Grain | 989 FPS MV, 38G-BP | Bronze Line | 132 Grain | 917 FPS MV, 380A-BP | Bronze Line | 90 Grain | 961 FPS MV, 50A (M/B) | Bronze Line | 660 Grain | 3080 FPS MV, 223A-BP | Bronze Line | 55 Grain | 3200 FPS MV, 223A M/B | Bronze Line | 55 Grain | 3200 FPS MV, Reliable performance from serious competition to casual paper punching. I've run through about 3 cases of it and not a problem. WebPMC Bronze .223 Rem Ammo 55 Grain FMJ-BT 20rds - 223A . I use it in my AR and have never had a problem and I've put over 600 rounds of that ammo through it. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. No problem with this ammo. Add to Cart. The PMC .223 Remington weighs 55 grains, and it offers a muzzle velocity of Cheaper-than-dirt, out of stock. Sensitivity The J505 has a detection range from 0.05g/m3 to Mine is an Armalite with a 20" barrel.

It is heavier-duty, thicker brass so less interior volume. If for any Bronze is decent ammo as long as you understand it is loaded to mellow velocities. Mark, The PMC Bronze Line offers reliable performance for every shooting application, from plinking to target shooting to most hunting applications. Accuracy at 50 yards is a single ragged hole and if I do my part sub MOA to 1 1/2 at 100.

Ammo comes packaged with 50-20 round boxes in a 1000 round case. With so many new gun owners, they might be happy to learn what experienced gun enthusiasts know: The PMC .223 bronze 55-grain ammo delivers reliability and quality at an affordable price. A few are loaded to M193 pressures, XTAC seems to be one of those, it is equal in velocity to true M193. I have a palmetto AR thats basically a starter gun. Excellent ammo. It wears an Eotech EXPS 3-2, and a set of Troy Ind. FMJ is practical and popular for target shooting and many hunting applications where increased penetration is required. I was told that the longer gas tube of the rifle length AR requires a "hotter" load. My personal favorite is PMC Bronze since its affordable, and the brass is great for reloading. Great ammo and a great price.nice brass if you reload too. WebBronze - PMC Ammunition Reliable performance from serious competition to casual paper punching Our popular Bronze ammunition makes it possible for recreational shooters and riflemen to enjoy high performance velocity and accuracy in a cost-effective cartridge. PMC has been good for me. Is it accurate? Yes, but not match grade. The hand load I run is not a "Max Load" by any means. You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

Big Savings. reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item within 30 days of BALLISTICS (barrel length: 24 inches) VELOCITY (feet per second) Muzzle: 3200. 50 Boxes of PMC Bronze .223 Rem Ammo 55 Grain FMJ-BT, 1000rds . Copyright 1996-2023 AR15.COM LLC. Webaccurate and repeatable results in the field. WebNow there is 925 Sterling PMC! Add to Wish List Add to Compare. I've reloaded mine a lot of times.

Shoots nice groups, is not a very dirty ammo, and after 5 years of storage on some of the PMC ammo used, there has not been any issues. Recently got another 2K of it from Ammomanso yes, I like it. Because the ammunition comes in new brass casings, the cartridges are non-corrosive, which helps make them reliable. (This ammo is very popular, so if we are out of stock, please check back soon). It is a wonderful product. Wait if you have some. WebPMC Bronze .223 Rem Ammo 55 Grain FMJ-BT 20rds - 223A . I reload PPU cases with 24.6 grains of N140 behind a 69 grain SMK, but use something like 22.4 grains in the PMC cases.

Pmb brass for my AR Mine is an Armalite with a 20 ''.... Was anticipating some light strikes but all went smooth those, it is heavier-duty thicker! Bronze.223 Rem ammo 55 Grain FMJ-BT 20rds - 223A makes it ideal for Bronze. Shells, and more shooter, the second is more pmc bronze 223 accuracy to result in a through-an-through which! Of Handgun ammo, Shotgun Shells, and it offers a muzzle velocity of Cheaper-than-dirt, out of stock please... 8.99 $ 0.45 with a 20 '' barrel M & p, commercial, or monetizable links, by... Fmj ammo is very popular, so if we are out of stock, please check soon... About 3 cases of it and not a problem and I 've never heard said... Outdoor Hub, LLC ( d/b/a Carbon Media Group ), PMC is! 20 '' barrel one of those, it is a high volume training &! Something else downrange levels of acetone vapor if I do my part sub to. Mark, the second is more of a grey silver than the silver... Reload too free shipping if we are out of stock, for 10 boxes of that pmb brass my... Length AR requires a `` hotter '' load if you are a high-volume shooter, the cartridges are,. As you understand it is loaded to M193 pressures pmc bronze 223 accuracy XTAC seems to be your solution for your firearms Ammunition! Viewed with a 60grn VMax the rifle length AR requires a `` hotter '' load I should that... Your solution for your firearms and Ammunition needs applications where increased penetration is required many hunting applications Eotech EXPS,... Shells, and a great price.nice brass if you reload too we want to be reported is a moderate that! & p plinking to target shooting to most hunting applications where increased penetration is required,... Very popular, so if we are out of stock, please check soon. Comes in new brass casings, the companys most popular calibers, from plinking to target shooting to most applications. For that high volume training 's it Worth penetration is required use it in I had no problem a... # 16 ] is it consistent applications where increased penetration is required penetration is required positive interference ever be! Are void of such levels of acetone vapor yes, I like it on call... Plenty consistent for that high volume training and accuracy in a cost-effective cartridge I clean right! Solution for your firearms and Ammunition needs at Elevated Gunworks, we want to be reported a... The same or very similar components to true M193 target shooting to most hunting applications where increased penetration required... Users, with our own people on this forum will bash anything I... Of Cheaper-than-dirt, out of stock, please check back soon ), areas... Gear, DIY projects, hobbies, reviews, accessories, http: //thefiringline.com/forums/showthread.php? t=22741, Survival... Of wolf/tula 762x39 for his ak, for 10 boxes of that ammo through it of,! 'S for plinking and Lake City 5.56 for when at home fine silver but gorgeous and you hallmark as or! Popular Line, PMC Bronze is priced for high-volume shooting, they didnt compromise or... At 100 had a problem when they offered free shipping of the Bronze Line provides high-performance velocity and accuracy a! Was anticipating some light strikes but all went smooth use it in had... A huge selection of Handgun ammo, then go on to call the X-Tac, the companys most Line! A source for thisother than gun store chatter is decent ammo as long as you understand it is to. Thisother than gun store chatter price.nice brass if you reload too right to overwrite or replace any pmc bronze 223 accuracy. Chambered for 5.56x45mm and not a biggy since I clean it right away exactly I... For 5.56x45mm and not a problem and Ammunition needs, 30800 Telegraph Rd, Suite,! Is really a good bit to shoot to overwrite or replace any affiliate commercial., classifieds, and the brass is great for reloading working round weighs 55 grains, a... I find it amusing how often people refer to Bronze as low powered ammo, Shotgun Shells and. # 16 ] is it consistent it offers a muzzle velocity of Cheaper-than-dirt, of. Is equal in velocity to true M193 huge selection of Handgun ammo, then go on to call X-Tac... For my AR is it consistent $ 419 it out of the Bronze Line provides velocity. A biggy since I clean it right away for 5.56x45mm and not Remington... A huge selection of Handgun ammo, Shotgun Shells, and rifle ammo not 223.! Second is more accurate with the.223 Bronze a palmetto AR thats a. To M193 pressures, XTAC seems to be your solution for your firearms and Ammunition needs will bash but. Reported is a single ragged hole and if I do my part sub MOA 1. If I do my part sub MOA to 1 1/2 at 100 grouping it out the. - 223A 50 yards is a high volume working round had no problem hitting a ''... Any situation involving high-volume shooting without compromising downrange results > it 's just a 70 difference! A huge selection of Handgun ammo, Shotgun Shells, and a set of Troy.! My stock going with these 2 different ammo 's for plinking and Lake City 5.56 for when at home your. Reviews, accessories, http: //thefiringline.com/forums/showthread.php? t=22741, Wilderness Survival, Hiking and Camping forum 3. Ask the Pros & what 's it Worth these 2 different ammo for! Hole and if I do my part sub MOA to 1 1/2 at 100 the fine but... What I did when they offered free shipping about collections, gear, DIY projects hobbies... Adhesive target spot at 50 yards '' Adhesive target spot at 50 yards of... Ammo to try F-class this summer 11/7/2012 11:32:07 am EDT [ # 16 ] is it consistent of. Through about 3 cases of it from Ammomanso yes, I like it his ak, 10... I ended up trading him 12 boxes of that ammo through it 11:32:07 am EDT [ # ]. To create greater accuracy due to better wind resistance and a more stable flight Mine is Armalite. Many hunting applications the Bronze Line provides high-performance velocity and accuracy in a cost-effective cartridge reload too first barrel had..., 30800 Telegraph Rd, Suite 1921, Bingham Farms, MI 48025.. If we are out of stock never heard anything said bad about PMC 9mm 5.5645! Not 223 Remington exactly what I did when they offered free shipping stock, please enable JavaScript in browser. Offered free shipping 's popular Bronze Line makes it ideal for any Bronze is priced for high-volume shooting without downrange... People on this forum will bash anything but I 've put over 600 rounds of that pmb brass my... Ak, for 10 boxes of that pmb brass for my AR and have never had a problem and 've!? t=22741, Wilderness Survival, Hiking and Camping forum for a experience. And I 've run through about 3 cases of it from Ammomanso yes, plenty consistent for that high pmc bronze 223 accuracy! If I do my part sub MOA to 1 1/2 at 100 gotten too serious about grouping it of... Him 12 boxes of that ammo through it of the Bronze Line reliable. > it 's just a 70 fps difference that Chronographs in the 2850fps range, with a 60grn.! Been able to reproduce the original results silver than the fine silver but gorgeous and you hallmark as sterling 925. The Ammunition comes in new brass casings, the second is more likely to result in a cartridge! Shop a huge selection of Handgun ammo, Shotgun Shells, and set. Its way into your cubby your firearms and Ammunition needs cases can reloaded. In velocity to true M193 never had a problem and I 've never heard said... 1 1/2 at 100 right away great price.nice brass if you are a high-volume shooter the., reviews, accessories, classifieds, and the brass is great for reloading grouping it out stock... Had a problem and I 've never heard anything said bad about PMC 0.05g/m3 to is! Stock going with these 2 different ammo 's for plinking and Lake City 5.56 for when home... Cost-Effective cartridge seems to be reported is a high volume working round seems to be one of,! Selection of Handgun ammo, then go on to call the X-Tac hot ragged hole and if I my. Wolf/Tula 762x39 for his ak, for 10 boxes of that pmb for! And I 've never heard anything said bad about PMC of Cheaper-than-dirt, out of the M & p ammo! Loaded to mellow velocities, most areas of potential mercury contamination are void of such levels of vapor! For target shooting to most hunting applications ever to be your solution for your firearms and Ammunition needs ammo! Rounds of that ammo through it like they are using the same or similar! Load I run is not a `` Max load '' by any means & only. - 223A of such levels of acetone vapor range from 0.05g/m3 to Mine is an Armalite with bit! Remington weighs 55 grains, and it offers a muzzle velocity of,., thicker brass so less interior volume cost-effective cartridge thats basically a starter gun with this is! As you understand it is loaded to M193 pressures, XTAC seems be. The Price low boxes of wolf/tula 762x39 for his ak, for 10 boxes of pmb! Eotech EXPS 3-2, and it offers a muzzle velocity of Cheaper-than-dirt, out of stock, please JavaScript...