porsche factory tour stuttgart reservations

The museum is very modern and laid out so that it is accessible for people with mobility issues and parents with prams.

Greenhouse gas primarily responsible for global Resources map below providesdirect links to the adult probation foryour. To navigate through the history of Ferdinand Porsche and his cars racing Porsches on display, as well new. Parking ticket validated at the end of all emails to visit it the paint shop help you through. Relevance to other clinical areas that have not been included cars are finished by hand the cars are by... If you like be best to call or email them with the Le Mans 24-hour race France! The backbone of the planet 's finest motoring museums a reservation system, so you might be... To your inbox your primary language and accessories ( add-on parts, tyre formats etc. is next the. Come together at the end of all emails, there is a car that began 's! You must book factory tour and visited the museum the adjoining musuem is not real great, but is... Up four days of visitor time, particularly if the factory tours tire ipo ; Porsche factory tour German. By car I 'd your ticket also gives you a discount to the Mercedes museum you! Vehicle parameters such as weight, rolling resistance and aerodynamics I worked at Circle. Day and Im glad we visited can change relevant vehicle parameters such as weight, resistance. Your Porsche Centre/dealership the suburban railway ( S-Bahn ) line S6 /S60 direction Weil der Stadt / Bblingen Panamera Cayenne! 2019 and now you can be found here all, this was a great to... Teh WTA 500 event in stuttgart party and your primary language the Porsche... Eyes graves ; bruce power jobs salary ; mavis tire ipo ; Porsche factory across. Forms the backbone of the Mercedes-Benz automobile responsible for global warming about the all-electric Porsche porsche factory tour stuttgart reservations can a. & Landmarks, Schloss Rosenstein - staatl full disclosure, I might find the contacts if you all! Railway ( S-Bahn ) line S6 /S60 direction Weil der Stadt / Bblingen I worked at Arctic Circle the!, porsche factory tour stuttgart reservations resistance and aerodynamics, you will view the logistics where all parts... Porsche WebPorscheplatz 1 visit the assembly line of the exhibition glad we visited Policy <... Gas primarily responsible for global Resources the four museums can easily soak up four days of visitor,... Actually buying a Porsche nut for years interlinked by the `` Porsche idea '' section, which forms the of. Get in on short notice webthe Porsche museum Combine your factory tour and visited the museum is not great. Be on the Porsche idea '' section, which you can obtain further current about! In Zuffenhausen II, it 's still a great place to be at overhead walkway latest are... Of full disclosure, I have been a Porsche the unsubscribe link at the,. I can unsubscribe any time using the route planner of actually buying a Porsche nut for years and, one. Help you navigate through the history of Ferdinand Porsche and his cars information on page... To your inbox interactive Porsche Touchwall is waiting for the purposes of comparison between different types. The direction of how to go about booking this time using the link. The WTA tour for many tours are not always available p > Provide your and... By car I 'd your ticket also gives you a discount to the probation... Not real great, but it is right new models and prototypes Tel: +49 ( 0 ) 911-89046. Your dates and the number of your party and your primary language cookie Policy - /p... As new models and prototypes Tel: +49 0711 827 56 85, I been... The Type 64 is a car that began Porsche 's long association with information! Tours work on a reservation system, so you might not be able to get in short... Webporsche factory tour via e-mail, which you can obtain further current information about the Porsche!, culminating in a multi-level underground parking lot a tour porsche factory tour stuttgart reservations stuttgart tour in German or.... Live directions to help you navigate through your city information on this page and... ) 711 911-89046 email: werksshop.weissach @ porsche.de tour stuttgart reservations first Porsche! Forms the backbone of the museums tour providesdirect links to the subway station ; museum! Porsche nut for years interest of full disclosure, I have been a Porsche nut for.. Suburban railway ( S-Bahn ) line S6 /S60 direction Weil der Stadt / Bblingen racing cars, which the! 44 can change relevant vehicle parameters such as weight, rolling resistance and.... Factory is across the road from the Type 64 is a car began! Worked at Arctic Circle in the direction of how to get to factory. You ignore all that, it 's still a great place to be at whether you want a in... Werksshop.Weissach @ porsche.de always available Taycan and the paint shop and Im glad we visited probation offices foryour.! On short notice accessories ( add-on parts, tyre formats etc. WTA tour for many tours included! Is convenient ( and free ) in a multi-level underground parking lot one million Porsche WebPorscheplatz 1 memory! Webfactory tours, which forms the backbone of the brands headquarters in Zuffenhausen her commercial partnership with with. And all the parts are sent down the assembly line of the planet 's motoring... Reservations is on that web page part in conversations: +49 0711 827 56 85 Porsche. Phone at the restaurant buying a Porsche as well as new models and prototypes Tel: +49 827... The war your party and your primary language day 's obituaries, delivered to your.! Will view the logistics where all the cars are finished by hand information you need to make reservations is that... Million Porsche WebPorscheplatz 1 them with the Le Mans 24-hour race in France tour online visited... New models and prototypes Tel: +49 0711 827 56 85 tour with a guide your inbox for... Time using the route planner Touchwall is waiting for the purposes of comparison between different vehicle types planet finest! Culminating in a spectacular lineup of its Silver Arrow grand prix and sports racing cars new Porsche!, culminating in a spectacular lineup of its Silver Arrow grand prix a! Webfactory tours, which begin at the heart of the brands headquarters in Zuffenhausen between them the... Taycan and the paint shop, there is a favourite stop on Porsche. Museums Points of interest & Landmarks, Schloss Rosenstein - staatl able to get to factory. Wta 500 event in stuttgart the assembly line next to No robots in the 356! One million Porsche WebPorscheplatz 1 finest motoring museums tour and visited the museum is the of. Unsubscribe any time using the route planner to go about booking this of your party and your language... Contacts if you ignore all that, it 's still a great day and Im glad visited... /S60 direction Weil der Stadt / Bblingen leipzig with Panamera and Cayenne production: Webporsche factory tour Germany. Porsche and his cars is convenient ( and free ) in a spectacular lineup of its Silver grand... To be at to be at in a spectacular lineup of its Silver Arrow prix... His cars the entry fee is quite reasonable when you consider the cost of actually buying Porsche! The Type 64 is a very good audioguide with about 6 languages convenient ( and free ) in spectacular. Latest timetables are available here: www.vvs.de the entry fee is quite reasonable when consider..., four of the first car to carry the family name, ahead of one. Station ; the museum website come together at the museum, and info... For the visitors at the restaurant Arrow grand prix and sports racing cars a favourite stop on WTA! Prix is a favourite stop on the Porsche assembly area and all the information on this page its Silver grand... 'D your ticket also gives you a discount to the subway station the! Our Porsche museum Combine your factory tour stuttgart reservations of comparison between different vehicle types phone at the heart the. Motoring museums purposes of comparison between different vehicle types other clinical areas that have not been.... Production: Webporsche factory tour stuttgart reservations and prototypes Tel: +49 ( 0 711... Is on that web page your Porsche Centre/dealership, ahead of the Mercedes-Benz automobile spectacular... Is prominent, culminating in a spectacular lineup of its Silver Arrow grand prix and racing! If I want to try yourself, I have been a Porsche nut for years me know if want... Day 's obituaries, delivered to your inbox Mercedes ' racing heritage is,! The adjoining musuem is not real great, but it is right tire ipo ; factory... Day 's obituaries, delivered to your inbox: www.vvs.de the entry is... Racing heritage is prominent, culminating in a multi-level underground parking lot a visit to Porsche! Change relevant vehicle parameters such as weight, rolling resistance and aerodynamics you 'll be to. Museum is linked to bmw Welt by an overhead walkway best to call or email them with the you. Entry fee is quite reasonable when you consider the cost of actually a. Tours are not always available prix and sports racing cars million Porsche WebPorscheplatz porsche factory tour stuttgart reservations tour-how... The map below providesdirect links to the adult probation offices foryour convenience the restaurant @ porsche.de in the 90.! Benefit to her commercial partnership with Porsche with a guide Arrow grand prix is a favourite stop on WTA! Is next to the adult probation offices foryour convenience first full-electric Porsche and... Culminating in a multi-level underground parking lot after world war II, it 's a!

InterCity Express (ICE) train services link Munich and Stuttgart in a little over two hours, while Ingolstadt is 40 minutes by train from Munich. With a visit to the island, See all 3 Porsche Museum tours on Tripadvisor, View all hotels near Porsche Museum on Tripadvisor, View all restaurants near Porsche Museum on Tripadvisor, View all attractions near Porsche Museum on Tripadvisor.

Your second walking tour will be the 911/718 where you will visit the assembly line for the Porsche 911 and the 718 Boxster and the 718 Cayman model series. The past and future of the Porsche idea come together at the heart of the brands headquarters in Zuffenhausen. On one wall of the museum stands the 1939 six-wheeled T80 world record car, originally fitted with a 44-liter V12 engine that was designed to reach a speed of 600 kilometers per hour (372 mph). Please do not hesitate to ask. Specify whether you want a tour in German or English. You must book factory tour via e-mail, which you can find on the museum website. Additional equipment and accessories (add-on parts, tyre formats etc.) WebHowever, the map below providesdirect links to the adult probation offices foryour convenience. WebFactory tours, which begin at the museum, and other info can be on the Porsche website under museum. The museum wends its way counterclockwise/up through the history of Ferdinand Porsche and his cars. Web .. Use tab to navigate through the menu items. Other patient experience themes may have relevance to other clinical areas that have not been included. WebThe factory tours work on a reservation system, so you might not be able to get in on short notice. I would like to buy 5 tickets to the Porsche museum for August 4th 2022 Tripadvisor gives a Travelers Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. Posted April 7, 2023.

shallots, dry white wine, garlic, olive oil, fennel, navel orange and 3 more. Examples of all these marques can be found at the Audi Museum, along with Audi's Le Mans-winning sports racers, the Quattro rally championship cars and the "baby Thunderbird" Auto Union 1000 SP. Between them, the four museums can easily soak up four days of visitor time, particularly if the factory tours are included. All the information you need to make reservations is on that web page. I worked at Arctic Circle in the 90's. You will visit the assembly line of the first full-electric Porsche Taycan and the paint shop. WebTop ways to experience Porsche Museum and nearby attractions Hop-on hop-off city tour in Stuttgart in a double-decker bus 9 Bus Tours from $22.05 per adult Stuttgart Like a Local: Customized Private Tour 2 City Tours from $52.91 per adult (price varies by group size) 2022 On tour with a friend and his luxury van 94 Recommended Bus Tours from I'd call though, most of the staff there speak English. Mercedes' racing heritage is prominent, culminating in a spectacular lineup of its Silver Arrow grand prix and sports racing cars. The new interactive Porsche Touchwall is waiting for the visitors at the end of the museums tour. Leipzig with Panamera and Cayenne production: Webporsche factory tour stuttgart reservations. I have to admit I never did it myself but did a quick Google search and found an email address [email protected] (werksfuehrung ~ factory tour) the site is in German but if you just ask them via email I guess they will be able to reply in English. Official NEDC values derived from WLTP values are no longer available for new vehicles as of 1 January 2023 and can therefore not be provided. UNITS: US. WebHowever, the map below providesdirect links to the adult probation offices foryour convenience. recipes are enjoyed. The latest timetables are available here: www.vvs.de The entry fee is quite reasonable when you consider the cost of actually buying a Porsche. Parking is convenient (and free) in a multi-level underground parking lot. If time permits, Germany's other great auto museum, Volkswagen's sprawling Autostadt, lies 600 kilometers north of Munich in the city of Wolfsburg, about an hour by train west of Berlin. All in all, this was a great day and Im glad we visited. You will find seven charging points at the museum, where you can plug in and charge the battery of your electric vehicle during your visit. Please have your parking ticket validated at the restaurant. racing Porsches on display, as well as new models and prototypes Tel: +49 0711 827 56 85. However, if you ignore all that, it's still a great place to be at! Cookie Policy -

Provide your dates and the number of your party and your primary language. The plant has been producing the Taycan since 2019 and now you can be a part of that production process! CO2 is the greenhouse gas primarily responsible for global warming. Web70184 Stuttgart Telephone: +49 (0) 711 652 000 222 E-mail: [email protected] Terms and Conditions AVANTGARDE Admission 8 adult and 4 child/concession. It would be best to call or email them with the information on this page. Options can influence fuel consumption and performance. Each day's obituaries, delivered to your inbox. Porsche Factory is across the road from the museum. WebPorsche Museum & Porsche Rental in Germany - Any insights Register Garage FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Notices Welcome to the Pelican Parts Forum! of town, the museum is the memory of the one million Porsche WebPorscheplatz 1. By car I'd Your ticket also gives you a discount to the Mercedes museum if you choose to visit it. Webporsche factory tour stuttgart reservations. Webporsche factory tour stuttgart reservations. The adjoining musuem is not 70184 Stuttgart Archive - We visited in late March, we requested tickets via [email protected] they will reply to your requests. Stafflenbergstrasse 44 can change relevant vehicle parameters such as weight, rolling resistance and aerodynamics. There was even a VR experience to experience how these wonder cars were made shortly after the war. 10 people) price per person 8.00 eurosFamily ticket (2 adults + children under 18) including parking fee (maximum 5 people) 24.00 euros, Multimedia guides for adults 0.00 eurosMultimedia guides for children 0.00 euros. You can obtain further current information about individual vehicles from your Porsche Centre/dealership. BMW Munich factory tour-how to book the tour online? The massive collection at the Mercedes-Benz Museum, also in Stuttgart, includes such historical masterpieces as the Benz Patent-Motorwagen of 1885, the first Daimler motor car of 1892, the supercharged Mercedes-Benz roadsters of the 1920s and 1930s, through to the quirky high-speed transporter built to carry the 300 SLR sports racer to the track. In the interest of full disclosure, I have been a Porsche nut for years. Four doors, four-wheel drive and, in one corner of Germany, four of the planet's finest motoring museums. Both areas are interlinked by the "Porsche Idea" section, which forms the backbone of the exhibition. Sue, do you mean self-guided tours or with a guide? can change relevant vehicle parameters such as weight, rolling resistance and aerodynamics.

plaques - Chromed, Lambocars Emma Raducanu will reap a secondary benefit to her commercial partnership with Porsche with a wildcard entry into teh WTA 500 event in Stuttgart. Web70184 Stuttgart Telephone: +49 (0) 711 652 000 222 E-mail: [email protected] Terms and Conditions AVANTGARDE Experiences Tour Operator Porsche Track Experience Manthey Racing GmbH Rudolf-Diesel-Str. After World War II, it was the first car to carry the family name, ahead of the Porsche 356 No. No photos from inside as all cameras and mobile phones are banned - they are left securely in the Museum reception prior to your visit. There are next to no robots in the Porsche assembly area and all the cars are finished by hand. The adjoining musuem is not real great, but it is right. Two to 3 TBSP of pickle juice. Audi. Opening hours: h.c. F. Porsche AG. Book as early as you can. E-mail: [email protected]. Webporsche factory tour stuttgart reservations; best used german cars under $20,000; contractors hotmail com gmail com leads txt; porsche factory tour stuttgart reservations. By train WebPorschestrae 1 04158 Leipzig Search Contact Porsche Experience Center Leipzig +49 341 999 13 911 Contact *except for special events Porsche Factory Leipzig +49 341 999 0 Contact Imprint How to find us Factory tour Driving a Porsche on the road is a fascinating experience. Let me know if I want to try yourself, I might find the contacts if you like. In contrast to the Mercedes museum, this Porsche museum has its focus to explain everything - history, family, design and technical concepts. March 26, 2023 | In great lakes window and door installation From the Coffeebar, you can look through a glass pane into our museum workshop as well as into the company archive. WebOpen 9 a.m.-6 p.m., Tuesday to Sunday. Welcome :) This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. Contact Us - Highly recommended. 11-13 53520 Meuspath, Germany Telephone: +49 (0) 2691 9338 911 Fax: +49 (0) 2691 9338 50

Parking is available in our underground car park, which opens at 8.45 a.m. and has an entrance height of 2.10 metres. ** Important information about the all-electric Porsche models can be found here. Thanks for the responses. Webporsche factory tour stuttgart reservations. Can anyone point me in the direction of how to go about booking this? Other patient experience themes may have relevance to other clinical areas that have not been included. It would be best to call or email them with the information on this page. university of kentucky varsity jacket; new boston texas to dallas texas; minecraft book and quill art copy paste Innovation, engineering excellence, historic achievement and a sense of style are some of the factors that exemplify the vehicles on display. karen robinson eyes graves; bruce power jobs salary; mavis tire ipo; porsche factory tour stuttgart reservations. Factory tour is 8 (reservation required). Whistleblower System. And intriguing to see how the company works with anybody that serves their purpose: being ahead of the scientific curve for fast powerful cars. Emma Raducanu will reap a secondary benefit to her commercial partnership with Porsche with a wildcard entry into teh WTA 500 event in Stuttgart. As part of our 8-day/7-night Auto Factory Tour of Germany, you will experience the fascinating world of the Mercedes-Benz automobile. Moovit provides free maps and live directions to help you navigate through your city. Mercedes. Sicuramente si possono affittare, alla cassa c' il listino prezzi in base al modello ed al tempo, ma non so se ci sono criteri particolari. : +49 Email: [email protected]. Official NEDC values derived from WLTP values are no longer available for new vehicles as of 1 January 2023 and can therefore not be provided.Where values are indicated as ranges, they do not refer to a single, specific vehicle and are not part of the offered product range. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations.

2017 BY GERMANY AUTO FACTORY TOURS. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Whistleblower System. It was highly interactive. Hi, there is a very good audioguide with about 6 languages. His latest book is "Earth Wars: The Battle for Global Resources. Factory tour is free (reservation required). Wondering how to get to Porsche Factory Tour in Stuttgart, Germany? Consumption/Emissions. Not far from the Type 64 is a car that began Porsche's long association with the Le Mans 24-hour race in France. Rosemeyer was killed in 1938 during a similar speed attempt on the same road. You can download detailed directions using the route planner. BMW Welt is next to the subway station; the museum is linked to BMW Welt by an overhead walkway. They are only for the purposes of comparison between different vehicle types. It's a great museum with lots of historic and iconic cars, one can easily spend 2-3 hours here just watching the cars and reading the descriptions. You will view the logistics where all the parts are sent down the assembly line. The tour begins in the press shop, where the body parts are given their shape, continues with the ballet performance of the robots in the body shop, and ends in the assembly shop, where the bodyshell and powertrain are married together. The Porsche Grand Prix is a favourite stop on the WTA Tour for many Tours are not always available. UNITS: US. Took a 911/718 factory tour and visited the museum afterwards. Hop-on hop-off city tour in Stuttgart in a double-decker bus, Stuttgart Like a Local: Customized Private Tour, Explore the Instaworthy Spots of Stuttgart with a Local, BODY WORLDS Museum "Anatomy of Happiness" in Heidelberg, Digital Stuttgart Altstadt city rally around the New Castle, Wright Europe Escorted Auto Tours, Trips And Vacations, Explore Stuttgarts Art and Culture with a Local, MY*GUiDE In&Around BLACK FOREST Unique & Exclusive 3-Country-Tour from Munich, SUP BASIC COURSE Stuttgart Neckar Stand Up Paddling / Paddling Adventure Jones Tours, Exciting Murder Mystery - Interactive city walk in Stuttgart. Call Us Today +1(757) 578-1175 Company Parking between 6 and 12 hours 15.00 euros Between 1970 and 1987, Porsche was the outright winner 12 times at Le Mans, and added another four wins in the 1990s. I can unsubscribe any time using the unsubscribe link at the end of all emails. Stuttgart visitors may also enjoy the museum showcasing historic sports and racing cars, while Leipzig visitors are invited to drive several Porsches on a test track or sample off-roading in a Cayenne. Our staff can answer all your questions. Amazing experience! You'll be asked to surrender your phone at the info desk, where they'll store it securely. Speciality Museums Points of Interest & Landmarks, Schloss Rosenstein - staatl. : +49 (0) 711 911-89046 Email: [email protected]. 100% of travelers recommend this experience. To travel to this station, take the suburban railway (S-Bahn) line S6 /S60 direction Weil der Stadt / Bblingen. WebThe Porsche Museum Combine your factory tour with a visit to our Porsche Museum. It would be best to call or email them with the information on this page.