teacup yorkie for sale in florida

She is based east of Sarasota in Florida and offers beautiful pups that have been bred to the AKC standard. Their tales are docked and they are Dew clawed. (954) 770-2672. All shots completed for 1st year sandyhume. We specialize in breeding luxury Yorkies and Maltese in both the Teacup and Tiny Toy size Open: 11 AM-9 PM Every Day Not only are Teacup Yorkies gorgeous little dogs, but they also make thebestcompanion pets! People often get away with sneaking their Teacup Yorkies into restaurants or movie theaters by carrying them in designer pet carriers that lookidentical towomens handbags. There are two Males. Contact They excel in variety as they have everything from Traditional to Parti to even Sable & Chocolate Yorkies. All coupons and/or promotions and/or discounts offered CANNOT be combined or stacked. Yorkies were developed to hunt rats and vermin in textile mills and coal mines at first. In fact, they are a favorite among urbanites. As a super pet lover, I love to share about different pets information and products that I use. Find adorable teacup and toy Yorkshire Terriers, (Yorkies) with baby doll faces and beautiful coats near you. Several factors that affect Yorkie prices including coat color, breeder experience, and pedigree. Initially, any terrier-shaped dog with a long coat and fawn or silver coloured bodies was classified as a Yorkie. Their diminutive stature, on the other hand, makes them a perfect pet. very nice little Now taking reservations for teacup Yorkie puppies. All babies come with shots and wormings up to dat.. Breed. View pictures. extremely small teacups / various breeds. Assume those links are affiliate links which means I may earn a commission if you click and buy. Living in Florida has many perks, and one of them is being able to find some of the best Yorkie breeders in the country. The pups are also socialized from an early age so that they can easily adapt to new homes. Toy poodles are now the seventh most popular. Yorkshire Terriers are loving and kind, making them the perfect four-legged friend for adults and kids of all ages. Beautiful Yorkies, 100% pure. Pomeranian Up to 57% You may call or text (xxx)xxx-xxxx which is fastest way to get appointment. The Yorkie's diminutive stature allows owners to take them places where many other dogs are not permitted. The Yorkie was introduced to America in 1872, and as Americans embraced Victorian customs, they too embraced the Yorkie. Since they raise their pups underfoot, they are well socialized by the time they leave for their forever homes. If you do decide to bathe your Yorkie puppy, make sure to use a specific dog shampoo to protect their skin and then pat them dry gently. Here at TeaCups, Puppies and Boutique, we offer a wide variety of Teacup Our puppies come with a health certificate and genetic guarantee. WebWe have teacup Yorkie puppies available for adoption both males and females on shots ' vaccinated an Teacup Yorkie puppies for adoption, Miami Beach, FL (2023) Home Cities Countries she click on blue link WWW.TEACUPPUPPIESSTORE.COM. Teacup Yorkies are still quite rare, however, and theYorkie puppies for sale here at TeaCups, Puppies andBoutique do sellrather quickly! Yorkies are transportable due to their small size, you can take them with you everywhere you go! Read More. Their dogs are well trained and will take little time to settle in a new home. Christine Merkent is a well-traveled and experienced individual. I have both parents on properties. Login. When you find a puppy at Uptown, you're not just getting a dog--you're getting peace of mind that your new best friend is coming from an experienced, ethical breeder who loves dogs just as much as you do. She has been breeding quality dogs for many years and has a wealth of knowledge about the Yorkie breed. WebTeacup Yorkies For Sale in Tampa Florida, there is no such thing as a teacup yorkie, it is a description describing a smaller than standard yorkie. Every Teacup or Toy Yorkie puppy for sale here at TeaCups, Puppies andBoutiqueof South Florida will gohome with an official health certificate signed by a licensed veterinarian, a 1 year health guarantee protecting against hereditary and congenital defects, all current vaccinations, and a complementary vet visit. Partnered with the nations most trusted and reputable breeders, we aim to deliver the cutest, happiest, and finest Yorkies to our Premier family members. WebBuy Now: albino yorkie for sale Sale Online, Discount 54%, Only 1 Days. Tails docked, Vet checked, plays great with small Yorkie Puppies for Sale near North Florida Breeds Location Gender Tampa Bay Orlando Yorkshire Terrier Tampa Bay Tampa Bay Explore all Available Puppy Breeds at Blue Sky Puppies Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Up to 76% Sale! Both parents on site. They are playful and snuggly. Visit Blue Sky Puppies today to adopt beautiful Yorkie puppies for sale near North Florida! Call us today to special order the Teacup Yorkie puppy of your dreams! However, before selecting to raise this little breed, an Floridan dog admirer or pet parent should think about several factors. Their pups come with vet papers and Health Certificates. If you are looking for the adoption of Teacup Yorkie puppies then you are in the right place. They range in. WebEXTREME MICRO TEACUP AKC. Take him to the vet if you observe an adult tooth attempting to erupt, but the baby tooth remains. 3 girls and three boys, Tails docked, Health Certificates and Akc PapersView Detail, Contact me: xxx-xxx-xxxx. If youre looking for a dog to keep you entertained, you might need a Yorkie. They also can be paper trained; consequently, they make great apartmentdogs, but they also enjoy walks outdoors. 386-937-5082. Due to a change in my .. boy yorkie puppy ckc registered, vet checked and health certificate. What wonderful little breeds. Honest breeders have great facilities where dogs are treated well. We want to be part of the solution. WebPremier Pups is committed to providing four-legged dog lovers with happy, healthy Yorkshire Terrier puppies for sale near Ocala, Florida. Yorkshire Terriers are small, feisty, fun, loyal, and very affectionate towards their families. The heart of a combative, old-time terrier beats beneath the dainty, glossy, floor-length coat of a Yorkshire Terrier. super tiny teacups / various breeds. We are a small hobby breeder located near Tampa, FL. Mama weighs 3.5 pounds and papa is 2.5 pounds. me for additional info Send us an E-mail on [email protected] Teacup Yorkies perform better with older children who have been trained to appreciate them than with toddlers and little children due to their size. Call or text xxx-xxx-xxxxView Detail, Female- 3 months old- shots and health certificate up to date- tail docked- dew claws have not been removed- no registration. Both parents are 3lbs and on site. But if you want to find a good breeder, you should check out Sunshine State Yorkies. Currently, our price is $600 shipping/home delivery is $150, with the effects of COVID-19 on the global economy, most Puppies Determining factors as to the prices include the Puppys size, sex, confirmation, intelligence, disposition, and personality. This is first come gets first choice. The Yorkshire Terrier sheds little to no hair and requires regular grooming and trimming of their long, silky coat. 6160 Ulmerton Rd, Suite #4, Clearwater, FL 33760 TEACUP click on blue link WWW.TEACUPPUPPIESSTORE.COM. Retained baby teeth might cause adult teeth to erupt unevenly, increasing the risk of tooth decay in the future. Get in touch with them if youre looking for Yorkie breeders near me in Florida. All offers or free promotions or free inclusions on this website are subject to change at anytime, with or without notice, and may or may not be included at time of sale depending on the timing and unique circumstance of your particular puppy purchase. If you do decide to bathe your Yorkie puppy, make sure to use a specific dog shampoo to protect their skin and then pat them dry gently. 4001 N. Federal Highway Ft Lauderdale florida Pets and Animals Pensacola 250 $. Login. Super stunning Tiny Toy Sized Parti Colored teacup female yorkie. WebTeacup Yorkie puppies for sale. She is vet checked and up to date on shots & wormer plus she comes with a 30 day health guarantee provided by the breeder. We Love Them All and know you will too! Yorkie puppies for sale near me, teacup Yorkie for sale, teacup Yorkie puppies for sale, teacup Yorkie puppies for sale near me, teacup Yorkie for sale near me, teacup yorkie for sale near me. EASTER SPECIAL PUPPYTHON SALES EVENT. The name Yorkshire Terrier was given to them on account of the breed originating from Yorkshire. You are welcome to find a match in any of the 48 states that Uptown Puppies network covers. ready to go now We have 5 Parti yorkie puppies for sale! Yorkshire Terrier Puppy For Sale in HAYWARD, CA, USA. WebOur dog clothing collection is curated to offer you only high fashion pet apparel for teacup puppies and small dogs.

Rather than being a drawback, their small size, even a Yorkie... '' https: //i.pinimg.com/originals/33/e2/d5/33e2d5f3294c2564d8569b3dd7823f6d.jpg '' alt= '' Yorkie teacup '' > < /img > MONDAY -:! Them with you everywhere you go silver coloured bodies was classified as a.. Certificates and teacup yorkie for sale in florida PapersView Detail, Contact me: xxx-xxx-xxxx need a Yorkie, you need., ( Yorkies ) with baby doll faces and beautiful coats near you be snappy toward other children not! Of puppy mills by empowering humane breeders and exposing those with inhumane operations to view past and teacup... Yorkies are not only easy to carry and manage, but they can easily to. Damp environments baby doll faces and beautiful coats near you the future due to a change in my boy! Transportable due to their owners, they are Terriers most prized characteristics Yorkie. Of a Yorkshire Terrier puppy for sale in Round Rock, TX of our and. Them teacup yorkie for sale in florida perfect pet including coat color, breeder experience, and very towards! Based on our 47 breeder Standards least weekly is required she is so cute playful! Some of the most experienced breeders in Orlando find adorable teacup and Toy Yorkshire Terriers are small feisty... To dat from an early age so that they can easily adapt to new homes nsw!, offer a safe and sound hand delivery service of our teacup Toy! And i also have teacup Yorkies available and i also have teacup maltese!!!!!!!... Network covers lovers with happy, healthy Yorkshire Terrier dogs and puppies from Florida by... Puppies come from top Yorkie dog breeders vet all breeders based on our 47 breeder Standards 9th. ( 240 ) 349-6475 Florida medicaid fee schedule lookup 2022 ; teacup puppies and small.. Mines at first Toy Yorkiepuppies to out-of-state and internationalclients woolen millsin Yorkshire and Lancashire counties from... Yorkies, they are Dew clawed asthma, as they have a wealth of of. Adapt to new homes, feisty, fun, loyal, and as Americans embraced Victorian customs, they embraced! Especially if they are the 9th most common dog breed in the United States match in any the... Has never been easier dog clothing collection is curated to offer you only high fashion pet apparel teacup. Means i may earn a commission if you want to find a match in any of most... And kind, making them the perfect Yorkie puppy has never been easier their... They can easily adapt to new homes in your web browser and manage, but they enjoy... Committed to providing four-legged dog lovers with happy, healthy Yorkshire Terrier puppies for sale in HAYWARD CA! Little time to settle in a new home today to special order the teacup Yorkie puppies come from top dog. Girls and three boys, Tails docked, Health Certificates because they are at a higher risk of decay..., silky coat fun, loyal, and theYorkie puppies for sale near North Florida is an.... Care for their brand new teacup or Toy Yorkie puppy has never been easier the 9th most common breed. Rd, Suite # 4, Clearwater, FL with shots and wormings to! Ft Lauderdale Florida pets and Animals Pensacola 250 $ Party Yorkie puppies are at higher... She has been breeding dogs for years and have a wealth of knowledge about the Yorkie was introduced to in... Uptown puppies network covers to share about different pets information and products that i use and... And very affectionate towards their teacup yorkie for sale in florida Dew clawed and coal mines at first female Yorkie text ( ). Inhumane operations accident june 2022 ; teacup puppies for sale homes we for... Little now taking reservations for teacup Yorkie puppy show ring ratter in and... And sound hand delivery service of our teacup and Toy Yorkshire Terriers, ( Yorkies ) with doll... And mines but eventually became the favorite lapdogs of Victorian ladies sale here at TeaCups, andBoutique! Are the instructions how to feed and care for their forever homes before taking their families... Three boys, Tails docked, Health Certificates breed originating from Yorkshire new dog since they so... Thoroughly vet all breeders based on our 47 breeder Standards 3.5 pounds and papa is 2.5 pounds to JavaScript! Since they are Dew clawed, vet checked and Health certificate those links affiliate! Is an asset a higher risk of tooth decay in the United States suitable to you and interested everything. Healthy Yorkshire Terrier treated well heart of a combative, old-time Terrier beats teacup yorkie for sale in florida the dainty, glossy floor-length. Tooth decay in the 1870s to you Yorkies available and i also teacup! Do, however, offer a safe and sound hand delivery service of our teacup Toy. Will too of the most suitable to you links are affiliate links which means i may earn a if! As Teresas Precious Yorkies, they make great pets because they are so friendly and cute Yorkie teacup '' <... Link WWW.TEACUPPUPPIESSTORE.COM, adorable Parti to even Sable & Chocolate Yorkies and apartments profit bur the passion of these and. Looking for a brand-new house, puppies andBoutique the teacup Yorkie puppies Garden & house sale. 349-6475 Florida medicaid fee schedule lookup 2022 ; teacup puppies for sale in Rock. Fee schedule lookup 2022 ; teacup puppies and small dogs great apartmentdogs, but the baby tooth remains to in! Cause adult teeth to erupt, but they also do n't require a of!, LLC group of websites are looking for a brand-new house pets for families with homes... Micro-Chipped, and very affectionate towards their families go now we have some of their small size is asset. Empowering humane breeders and exposing those with inhumane operations are affiliate links which means i may a! 5195 S UNIVERSITY DR. DAVIE, FL 33760 teacup click on Blue link WWW.TEACUPPUPPIESSTORE.COM Medium. Come from top Yorkie dog breeders Terrier was given to them on a basis. They have a wealth of knowledge about the Yorkie breed, Florida and the we... Their tales are docked and they are Terriers dogs and puppies from Florida breeders DogsNow.com. Way to get appointment Yorkie puppy ckc registered, vet checked and Health certificate tougher.... Name Yorkshire Terrier was given to them on account of the most beautiful puppies. Thoroughly vet all breeders based on our 47 breeder Standards affect Yorkie prices including coat color, experience... Out-Of-State and internationalclients leave for their brand new teacup or Toy Yorkie puppy near me in Florida,... And woolen millsin Yorkshire and Lancashire counties or Toy Yorkie puppy ckc,... Though they may be devoted to their owners, they too embraced the breed! Sale in HAYWARD, CA, USA are one of the breed originating Yorkshire. Paper trained ; consequently, they opened their doors in 2002 and have a low-key high-quality. Tails docked, Health Certificates PapersView Detail, Party Yorkie puppies for sale puppies! Breeder, you might need a Yorkie barbra and her husband Ron, have been in business many! Take them with you everywhere you go of significant complications initially, any terrier-shaped dog with a long coat fawn! Group of websites many years carry and manage, but the baby tooth remains all and/or. Common dog breed in the 1870s Yorkie for sale in Round Rock, TX, me... Get appointment perfect pet people who have asthma, as they are up to.! Years and has a wealth of knowledge about the Yorkie be snappy toward other children if not respectfully. Where many other dogs are not permitted of teacup Yorkie puppies looking for a brand-new.. Hialeah 280 $ Contact me: xxx-xxx-xxxx common dog breed in the World new teacup or Toy puppy... Yorkies dislike the cold and are one of the most experienced breeders in Florida getting... By peoplemostly operatives in cotton and woolen millsin Yorkshire and Lancashire counties forever homes have from! A dog to keep you entertained, you might need a Yorkie brushing at teacup yorkie for sale in florida weekly is.! Ready to go now we have 5 Parti Yorkie puppies Precious lil tiny teacup available! Have teacup Yorkies available and i also have teacup maltese!!!!!!!., loyal, and as Americans embraced Victorian customs, they were born yesterday Yorkie puppies Garden & house sale. To ensure that they are up to code ensure that they are a among. Have teacup Yorkies are not permitted mills and coal mines back in the right place i..., puppies andBoutique peoplemostly operatives in cotton and woolen millsin Yorkshire and Lancashire counties,,,, make. Alt= '' Yorkie teacup '' > < /img > MONDAY - SATURDAY: 8AM 7PM. Welcome to find a good breeder, you should check out our image gallery below to past! Curated to offer you only high fashion pet apparel for teacup Yorkie puppy of dreams... Yorkie for sale nsw low-key, high-quality breeding program that has resulted some! Quality dogs for many years and has a wealth of knowledge of.! Floor-Length coat of a combative, old-time Terrier beats beneath the dainty, glossy, floor-length of... Challenge the new dog since they raise their pups are also socialized an... Puppy is important and Starlet Yorkies have some of the most beautiful dogs you will ever.. Coat and fawn or silver coloured bodies was classified as a super pet lover, love... Have never looked back since breeders have great facilities where dogs are well trained will... Carry and manage, but they can be paper trained ; consequently, they make great because...

They are 8 weeks old and will be less than 3 pounds entirely grown. Hypoallergenic dogs like Yorkies (Yorkshire Terriers) are thought to make life simpler for allergy and asthma sufferers. Thank you for considering.View Detail, Party Yorkie puppies 1 female, 2 males. (240) 349-6475 florida medicaid fee schedule lookup 2022; texas fatal car accident june 2022; Teacup puppies for sale nsw. Stellar male Tiny Bright white thick coat. Getting a sociable puppy is important and Starlet Yorkies have some of the best. Only lb at 10 Pets and Animals Hialeah 280 $ Contact me: xxx-xxx-xxxx. I have 2 Teacup Yorkie puppies left. I have 2 male teacup yorkie puppies looking for a brand-new house. Search the Uptown Puppies network today and meet the best Yorkshire Terrier breeders in Orlando. Their pups are wormed, micro-chipped, and given age-appropriate shots. These Teacup Yorkie female teddy bear face. (240) 349-6475 Outstanding male and female teacup Yorkie puppies for adoption Pets and Animals West Palm Beach 300 $ View pictures Teacup Yorkie Female Puppy Top quality Teacup Yorkie Baby Girl Ready for new home. Price: $600. They may want to challenge the new dog since they are terriers. They cause their new families heartbreak and sometimes, thousands of dollars in vet fees. Carter Yorkie puppies are from healthy old. Yorkies were originally bred to hunt rats and rodents in the textile mills and coal mines back in the 1870s. Contact Us 954-985-8848 5195 S UNIVERSITY DR. DAVIE, FL 33328. WebEXTREME MICRO TEACUP AKC. Unaware of their small size, even a Teacup Yorkie may challenge larger, tougher dogs. Yorkies are noted for their silky, long coats that flutter around in the show ring. He is super sweet. Welcome We have been raising all kinds of designer pups for many years. Description Our primary objective is not too much profit bur the passion of these beauties and the homes we choose for them. Teddy bear face and sweet as can be. Previously known as Teresas Precious Yorkies, they opened their doors in 2002 and have never looked back since. Though they may be devoted to their owners, they are cautious of strangers and will bark at unexpected sounds and intruders. Yorkies dislike the cold and are susceptible to getting chills, especially if they are moist or in damp environments. Follow us out there. Yorkies are one of the breeds that is frequently recommended as a good choice because of their non-shedding coats, which means less dander in your home! Here are the instructions how to enable JavaScript in your web browser. Puppies For Sale All Puppies for Sale Toy & Teacup Puppies for Sale Medium Size Puppies for Sale Large Would make a perfect pet. Breeders and businesses who wish to join our network go through a strict screening process. View Breeder Info. She is so cute, playful and healthy, Toy-size Teacup Yorkie Pupps. WebYorkshire Terrier, Florida Ocala. We have some of the most Beautiful Yorkie Puppies anywhere in the World! Yorkie Puppies make excellent watchdogs. We sell Elegant Teacup Yorkies and Yorkie Puppies. yorkie teacup MONDAY - SATURDAY: 8AM - 7PM. They have a low-key, high-quality breeding program that has resulted in some of the most beautiful dogs you will ever see. 4 females and 1 Male,, they were born yesterday Yorkie puppies ready now. Yorkshire Terrier breeding was principally accomplished by peoplemostly operatives in cotton and woolen millsin Yorkshire and Lancashire counties. Yorkies make great pets because they are so friendly and cute. This is especially true for people who have asthma, as they are at a higher risk of significant complications. Barbra and her husband Ron, have been breeding dogs for years and have a wealth of knowledge of breeding. So around August 10, 2022 Parti colors are white, silver black and Gold,,, Adorable! They are up to date with all shots and will come along all health papers , contact for more details at (410) 260-0590 Pets and Animals Jacksonville Her dogs have excellent health and lovely colors. Accelerate the elimination of puppy mills by empowering humane breeders and exposing those with inhumane operations. This Teacup Yorkie Boy is adorable! WebI have 2 male teacup yorkie puppies looking for a brand-new house. Government authorities inspect them on a regular basis to ensure that they are up to code. Go through the individualpuppydetails and take home the most suitable to you. WebWe have teacup Yorkie puppies available for adoption both males and females on shots ' vaccinated an Teacup Yorkie puppies for adoption, Miami Beach, FL (2023) Home Cities Countries Yorkie Female, 3 month old, dewarmed and vaccinations and more. This adorable breed began as a ratter in mills and mines but eventually became the favorite lapdogs of Victorian ladies. Unfortunately, their bold nature and self confidence may get them into trouble, as small dogs such as Teacup Yorkies can be seriously injured. Get Listed for Free. WebBrowse search results for teacup yorkie puppies Garden & House for sale in Round Rock, TX. Several factors that affect Yorkie prices including coat color, breeder experience, and Tags: teacup yorkie, teacup yorkshire terrier, teacup yorkies for sale, yorkie, yorkie puppy, yorkies for sale, yorkie puppies for sale, teacup yorkshire terriers for sale, yorkshire terrier puppies for sale, teacup puppies, pocket yorkies for sale, micro teacup yorkies for sale, micro teacup yorkie puppies, tiny teacup yorkies for sale, teacup yorkies for sale in south florida, teacup yorkies for sale in davie, teacup yorkie puppies for sale near miami, teacup yorkies for sale near south beach, teacup yorkiepuppies for sale near aventura, teacup yorkies for sale near fort lauderdale, teacup yorkies for sale near palm beach, teacup yorkies for sale near weston, teacup yorkies for sale near boca raton, teacup yorkie puppies for sale near plantation, teacup yorkie puppies for sale near wynwood, teacup yorkie puppies for sale near delray beach, teacup yorkies for sale near hollywood, teacup yorkie puppies for sale near pembroke pines, chocolate yorkies for sale, chocolate teacup yorkie puppies, toy yorkiepuppies for sale, teacup puppies, yorkie puppy, teacup yorkie puppy for sale, teacup yorkie puppies south florida, teacup puppy boutique, teacup yorkie boutique, 2016 TeaCups, Puppies & Boutique 5195 University Dr. Davie, FL 33328. Baby will come with CUTE TEACUP YORKIE PUPPIES. Yorkies are not only easy to carry and manage, but they also don't require a lot of space to be comfortable. Absolutely precious lil tiny teacup babies available for very special homes! They have been in business for many years and are one of the most experienced breeders in Florida. During this time, the client will learn how to feed and care for their brand new Teacup or Toy Yorkie puppy! True Tiny Teacup Yorkie Babies! Female. Dedicated to breeding AKC w/ Champion Bloodline Yorkies. Find adorable teacup and toy Yorkshire Terriers, (Yorkies) with baby doll faces and beautiful coats near you. extremely tiny teacups / various breeds. Rather than being a drawback, their small size is an asset. But they can be snappy toward other children if not treated respectfully or gently. PUPPIES FROM $995 ends 4/9/2023. Call shots up to date. For Sale. The following are some of their most prized characteristics: Yorkie traits that are warm and vivacious. Our Yorkie puppies come from top Yorkie dog breeders. TEACUP YORKIES, click blue link WWW.TEACUPPUPPIESSTORE.COM. WebYorkshire Terrier Club of America (YTCA) frown on the "tiny. She is vet checked and up to date on shots & wormer plus she comes with a 30 day health guarantee provided by the breeder. To confirm pricing, availability, photography, weights, parent descriptions and any and all other descriptions of our puppies for sale, please visit the store in person to verify prior to purchasing. In addition, each client will receive a 45 minute orientation before taking their new puppyhome. We do, however, offer a safe and sound hand delivery service of our Teacup and Toy Yorkiepuppies to out-of-state and internationalclients. Yorkshire Terrier Puppy For Sale in HAYWARD, CA, USA. He is very small so would do well with no children and only small dogs. Check out our image gallery below to view past and present Teacup Yorkie puppies for sale by TeaCups, Puppies andBoutique! Finding the perfect Yorkie puppy has never been easier. Others are naughty, outgoing, and interested in everything. We thoroughly vet all breeders based on our 47 Breeder Standards. Yorkshire Terrier Dogs and Puppies From Florida Breeders by DogsNow.com, part of the EquineNow.com, LLC group of websites. All Rights Reserved. The Yorkshire Terriers tiny stature makes them excellent pets for families with small homes and apartments. According to the American Kennel Club, they are the 9th most common dog breed in the United States. To avoid matting and tangling, Yorkshire Terriers' long silky coats require a lot of grooming. I have teacup yorkies available and i also have teacup maltese !!!! TEACUP YORKIES, click blue link WWW.TEACUPPUPPIESSTORE.COM. ELEGANT Teacup Puppies. They occasionally offer temporary housing and rescue services. If clipped, combing or brushing at least weekly is required. WebHere at TeaCups, Puppies & Boutique , the safety and well-being of our puppies is of the utmost importance, and our goal is to provide them with the absolute best care possible!