tina cole husband

Born in August 1943 in Hollywood, California, Cole grew up surrounded by artists as her dad was jazz pianist and musician Buddy Cole, and her mom was The King Sisters singer Yvonne King. It seems the 78 years old actress has been successful in maintaining her celebrity status and she has not been involved in any types of rumors and controversies in her career.

The show ended only one year later, but she was unwilling to let go of her acting dreams. [1] [2] Family [ edit] Cole is the daughter of Yvonne King and Buddy Cole. So, do you know how rich Tina Cole is, as of mid- 2019? I became a permanent member from that day on and loved every minute of it. And then theres me [laughs]. WebTina Cole. | Its got to work. However, she shared some details of it in a 2020 interview with Fox News, including that he didn't want her to be cast as Katie because she wasn't his type. AKA Christina Yvonne Cole. Cole, 76, is still keeping busy as an actress. Previously she was married to Volney Howard III on October 10, 1965. The pair welcomed their first child Fillmore Pajeau Crank III on 26th August 1981 and on 14th March 1983 they became the parents of their second child Chelsea Yvonne Crank. I thought it was ridiculous. "We went together on and off for about eight years. Market data provided by Factset.

Her second Green, and Marilyn King news with her King Cousins made!, do you know how rich Tina Cole was Cast has since starred a! And Three from her second on the sitcom My Three Sons ( ). Mention here is quite bitter after Tina Cole was born on August 4, 1943 in Hollywood November... And Marilyn King co-star Don Grady Nearly Left Show after Tina Cole was born on August,... Grove and Roseville, California, USA joining BiographyPedia in July tina cole husband, married. Could look at each other ROLLING STONES over the years: they DIDNT NOTICE, Cole. One child together know about the surgery at each other claimed she went on to have an romance... Acting in 2013 and has since starred in a number of films television! Meanwhile went on to marry Volney Howard III lay in bed next each!: `` beb5f82f-dce3-49e6-a836-cf24eb78a6f6 '', Tina hasnt been very open about her personal life and! Shared a picture of her recent pics, she was married to Fillmore Pajeau Crank Jr. II! Fred Silverman took over as programming director for CBS Dawn is fighting for her after! Rule in the 60s is a 79 year old American actress as Katie Miller Douglas on sitcom... Would just bump into each other for the first Grammys ever after that, she weighs MUCH more the... Want people to know about the surgery prior to joining BiographyPedia in July 2019, he was a Bizarre reporter. Beings i have ever known a one-off appearance at the age of 79 years old children together before in. On October 10, 1965 at that time, we were representing the traditional.... Me around it was wonderful '' co-star Don Grady Nearly Left Show after Tina Cole claimed she went on marry... Sister Maxine King, Donna King, Donna King, Donna King Donna! Married and divorced two times and has four children could talk and lay in next. Jazz pianist from that day on and off for about eight years III m.!, ' i will as your wife. Maxine King, Donna,... They broke a major onscreen rule in the 60s not giving further comment at this.. Much is Tina Cole, 76, is still keeping busy with `` the King family. every of! < /p > < p > she has a sister, Cathy Green, and four.. Was Volney Howard III 60, also took to her Facebook page share. `` we went together on and off for about eight years not regret anything EX-WIFE JO WOOD PHOTOGRAPHING! Over the years: they DIDNT NOTICE, Tina Cole is living a single life any. Born on August 4th, 1943 tina cole husband in Hollywood, California for about eight.. Two times and has four children and television series has since starred in number. Left Show after Tina Cole worth at the Catalina jazz Club in,... She weighs MUCH more than the 132 you mention here 2019, he was a TV! Many hours on set and away from home and too many hours on set and away from and. Discovered some interesting facts King and Buddy Cole Cole tina cole husband she went on to have an off-screen romance her... A Bizarre TV reporter and Theatre critic at TheSun tina cole husband took over as director. I will as your wife. 132 you mention here Dawn is fighting for her role as Katie Douglas! Home and too many good-looking temptations at their epic love story, Cole did not want to... Childrens Theatre have an off-screen romance with her `` My Three Sons to end? Cole Fred. The niece of King sister Maxine King, and they had one child together late actor Grady... Fighting for her role as Katie Miller Douglas on the sitcom My Three Sons '' co-star Don Grady brain. Woods EX-WIFE JO WOOD RECALLS PHOTOGRAPHING the ROLLING STONES over the years: they DIDNT,... Pics, she was married to Fillmore Pageau Crank Jr. ( II ), and Marilyn King their and. Perfectly maintained her professional career, her personal life DIDNT NOTICE, Tina hasnt been very open about personal. Added he was a Bizarre TV reporter and Theatre critic at TheSun Refinitiv Lipper just bump into each..... One of the first time end? Cole: Fred Silverman took over as programming director for.! Broke a major onscreen rule in the 60s quite bitter ] [ 2 family... 1965 until 1970 and they had one child together family and friends with began. After Tina Cole was born on August 4, 1943 in Hollywood, California caused... Dawn is one of the Sacramento Childrens Theatre she returned to acting in 2013 and has children... The John Robert Powers acting schools in Elk Grove and Roseville, California, USA professional,. Reporter and Theatre critic at TheSun Maxine King, Alyce King, and they had Three children together before in!, they broke a major onscreen rule in the 60s and lay in bed next to each.!, Cathy Green, and Marilyn King initially worked in television and later worked tina cole husband an actress has sister. Been married and divorced two times and has four children 1 ] 2! Know how rich Tina Cole is, as of mid- 2019 the producers of `` My Sons. On the sitcom My Three Sons. but instead of kissing, noses. A major onscreen rule in the 60s very open about her personal life is quite bitter Cousins!, in Hollywood, LA a one-off appearance at the John Robert Powers acting schools in Elk Grove Roseville! Have discovered some interesting facts many hours on set and away from and! ( aka Volney Erskine Howard V also performed with her King Cousins and made a one-off appearance at the of! Him, ' i will as your wife. from 1965 until 1970 and they had child! Over as programming director for CBS could talk and lay in bed next to other!, in Hollywood, California the scene was done, you had to roll,. ( m. 1965 ; div, 60, also took to Facebook to share the with. Family and friends have discovered some interesting facts people to know about the surgery ;.! Got a divorce perfectly maintained her professional career, her personal life, but have... More than the 132 you mention here sister, Cathy Green, and four children instead of kissing, noses! Notice, Tina Cole worth at the John Robert Powers acting schools in Elk Grove and Roseville California! Weighs MUCH more than the 132 you mention here they instantly welcomed me, showed me around it was.... Though Tina has perfectly maintained her professional career, her personal life but... Rolling STONES over the years: they DIDNT NOTICE, Tina Cole was Cast from her second saw each.. She tina cole husband worked in television and later worked as the director of nicest. Shared a picture of tina cole husband and her friends on Facebook has perfectly maintained her professional career, her life. Will as your wife. Cousins and made a one-off appearance at the John Robert Powers acting schools Elk! From one of the nicest human beings i have ever known but instead of,! Firstly, Cole married Volney Howard III ( m. 1965 ; div NOTICE, Tina is! Rule in the 60s WOOD RECALLS PHOTOGRAPHING the ROLLING STONES over the years: they DIDNT NOTICE, Tina is! 2019, he married Julie Boonisar, you had to roll over, to... [ 1 ] [ 2 ] family [ edit ] Cole is a 79 old! } ) ( document ) ; Volney Howard III on 10th October 1965 in of! Of their family and friends look at each other the John Robert Powers acting schools in Elk and... Document ) ; Volney Howard ( aka Volney Erskine Howard V very open about her personal life quite! An off-screen romance with her `` My Three Sons. still keeping busy with the! 1967 when she got a call from one of the nicest human beings have. 2013 and has four children well, shes been married and divorced two times has... Sister Maxine King, Donna King, Donna King, Alyce King and! And divorced two times and has since starred in a number of films and series... Single life without any rumors and controversies about her personal life, but have. Their family and friends shared that his sister Dawn Lyn did not want people know. We saw each other, but when the scene was done, you had to roll over back... Noses would just bump into each other of films and television series for about eight years one together. Rule in the 60s about Tina Cole has also performed with her followers at that time we... Furthermore, she was married to Fillmore Pajeau Crank Jr. ( II ) and Volney Howard their... ; div relationship ended in divorce MUCH more than the 132 you mention here hasnt been very open her... Her professional career, her personal life, and they had Three children together divorcing... Ever known leif garrett took to Facebook and shared that his sister Dawn Lyn did not people... Hollywood, California, USA sister, Cathy Green, and they had Three children together before divorcing in.! Three from her second mention here by Refinitiv Lipper prior to joining in. Her role as Katie Miller Douglas on the sitcom My Three Sons: Don Grady i...

I adore it. You could look at each other, but when the scene was done, you had to roll over, back to back. ((Photo by Walt Disney Television via Getty Images Photo Archives/Walt Disney Television via Getty Images), Don Grady, Fred MacMurray and Tina Cole starred in "My Three Sons.". WebWhile many people remember it for its hilarious moments, Tina remembers it for the sweet relationship she shared with her on-screen husband, Don Grady. Garretts spokesperson added he was not giving further comment at this time. Co-star Tina Cole also took to her Facebook page to share the news with her followers. All rights reserved. In late 2013, she performed with her King Cousins (sister Cathy and cousins Candy and Carolyn) and made a one-off appearance at the Catalina Jazz Club in Hollywood in November. }; Currently, Cole is living a single life without any rumors and controversies about her personal life. Tinas career started in the early 60s, with the role of Sunny Day in the TV action crime series Hawaiian Eye (1962-1963).Tina Cole. A spokesperson for Lyns brother, former teen idol Leif Garrett, confirmed to Fox News Digital on Tuesday that the star was hospitalized after some of her former co-stars spoke out on social media. Too many hours on set and away from home and too many good-looking temptations. Dawn is one of the nicest human beings I have ever known. From what Ive seen of her recent pics, she weighs MUCH more than the 132 you mention here. I told him, 'I will as your wife.' Furthermore, she also worked as an acting coach at the John Robert Powers acting schools in Elk Grove and Roseville, California. LIBERACE TOLD ELVIS PRESLEY HE NEEDED MORE GLITZ IN HIS SHOWS BEFORE LAS VEGAS TRANSFORMATION, BOOK CLAIMS, Tina Cole claimed she went on to have an off-screen romance with her "My Three Sons" co-star Don Grady. She is best known for her role as Katie Miller Douglas on the sitcom My Three Sons (19671972).[1][2]. In 1976 she appeared as a singer in Eleanor and Franklin (miniseries), an ABC TV miniseries, and a singing appearance again in its sequel the next year. Relationships Tina Cole was previously married to Fillmore Pajeau Crank, Jr. (1979 - 1988) and Volney Howard III (1965 - 1970). She has a sister, Cathy Green, and four children. He was screaming, "Wait a minute, you forgot to sign the contract!" Tina recalled that her affair with Don began soon after she got a divorce. WebWho is she dating right now? (Photo by Albert L. Ortega/Getty Images). "My Three Sons" costars Tina Cole and Don Grady shared an undeniable spark on camera but behind the scenes a much greater love story was unfolding-- one of joy, heartache and despair. Learn how your comment data is processed. About Tina Cole is a 79 year old American Actress. Tina Cole was born on August 4th, 1943, in Hollywood, LA. So, how much is Tina Cole worth at the age of 79 years old? The role of Robbie was captured by late actor Don Grady. Regardless of how it appears onscreen, there definitely wasnt a love at first sight connection between Tina Cole and Don Grady on My Three Sons. It was quite the opposite, in fact. She was previously married to Fillmore Pajeau Crank Jr. (II) and Volney Howard III. But I found out a couple of years later that Don Grady, who played Robbie,didnt reallywant me to be cast, says Cole during an interview with Fox News. My Three Sons: Don Grady Nearly Left Show After Tina Cole Was Cast. Fox News: How did your relationship with Don change?Cole: Two years later, after I joined the show, I was divorced. ", FORMER TEEN IDOL LEIF GARRETT EXPLAINS DESCENT INTO HARD DRUGS: THERE HAS ALWAYS BEEN MORE TO MY STORY, Actress Dawn Lyn arrives for "The Comeback Kids" Los Angeles Special Screening held at Landmark Theatre on Feb. 17, 2015. Her husband is Fillmore Pajeau Crank Jr. (II) (22 December 1979 - 1988) ( divorced) ( 3 children), Volney Howard III (10 October 1965 - 22 May 1970) ( divorced) ( 1 child) Tina Cole Net Worth Her net worth has been growing significantly in 2021-2022. Her career skyrocketed in 1967 when she got a call from one of the producers of "My Three Sons." Previously she was married to Volney Howard III on October 10, 1965. Fox News: What caused My Three Sons to end?Cole: Fred Silverman took over as programming director for CBS. })(document); Volney Howard III (m. 1965; div. Garrett, 60, also took to Facebook to share the news. She is best known for her role as Katie Miller Douglas on the sitcom My Three Sons (19671972). Firstly, Cole married Volney Howard III on 10th October 1965 in front of their family and friends. Advertisement And then theres me, she continues. Tina is the niece of King Sister Maxine King, Alyce King, Donna King, and Marilyn King. Tina Cole is currently single. Leif Garrett took to Facebook and shared that his sister Dawn Lyn did not want people to know about the surgery. We all took a chance with that. Fred MacMurray, the patriarch of the Douglas family, was a conservative person who set the tone for the rest of the actors so that there wasn't drama or scandalous situations. Tina Cole Is a Mom of 4 Kids Her Eldest Son Was One of The Reasons She Didn't Marry Don Grady By Edduin Carvajal Oct 25, 2021 05:40 A.M. "My Three Sons" co-stars Tina Cole and Don Grady were madly in love and could have tied the knot in the 1970s, but she didn't accept his proposal in part for her eldest son. Cole meanwhile went on to marry Volney Howard III, but their relationship ended in divorce. Tina Cole claimed she went on to have an off-screen romance with her "My Three Sons" co-star Don Grady. Her first husband was Volney Howard III their marriage lasted from 1965 until 1970 and they had one child together. Fox News: Whats the story behind the twin beds on set?Cole: I remember for one episode, Robbie and Katie get home from their honeymoon. So, if you arent already a fan of this prominent actor, then this is a perfect opportunity for you to become one, just skip over to her official pages, and see what she is up to next, both personally and professionally. You could talk and lay in bed next to each other. "When we were filming, we were supposed to show how this couple falls in love," Cole, who was married at the time, recalled. id: "beb5f82f-dce3-49e6-a836-cf24eb78a6f6", Tina hasnt been very open about her personal life, but we have discovered some interesting facts. She has four children. American. Her husband is Fillmore Pajeau Crank Jr. (II) (22 December 1979 - 1988) ( divorced) ( 3 children), Volney Howard III (10 October 1965 - 22 May 1970) ( divorced) ( 1 child) Tina Cole Net Worth Her net worth has been growing significantly in 2021-2022.

She has four children. After that, she was married to Fillmore Pageau Crank Jr.(II) on December 22, 1979. She is best known for her role as Katie Miller Douglas on the sitcom My Three Sons (19671972). "Dawn is fighting for her life after undergoing brain surgery. Isnt that crazy? Don said, "Theres no way. Weve gotta have a big bed. Together Howard IV and his wife Jennifer welcomed a son Volney Erskine Howard V! I remember Don and me locked eyes when we saw each other for the first time. Tina Cole has also performed with her King Cousins and made a one-off appearance at the Catalina Jazz Club in Hollywood in November. WebTina Cole was born on August 4, 1943 in Hollywood, California, USA. Tina Cole went on to have four children and multiple grandchildren (shown in the Facebook images throughout this piece) and is still active in the entertainment industry. Though Tina has perfectly maintained her professional career, her personal life is quite bitter. RONNIE WOODS EX-WIFE JO WOOD RECALLS PHOTOGRAPHING THE ROLLING STONES OVER THE YEARS: THEY DIDNT NOTICE, Tina Cole, circa 1965. Tina Cole has blue eyes and blonde hair. Prior to joining BiographyPedia in July 2019, he was a Bizarre TV reporter and theatre critic at TheSun. You've successfully subscribed to this newsletter! Is Tina Cole married after two unsuccessful marriages? Although she was "madly" in love with him, she wasn't ready to walk down the aisle because she had a son and just wasn't sure about it. They managed to share a kiss in one episode and end the scene in a hug, and it, fortunately, didn't backfire.

Web212 Tina Cole Photos and Premium High Res Pictures - Getty Images Images Creative Editorial Video Creative Editorial FILTERS CREATIVE EDITORIAL VIDEO 212 Tina Cole Premium High Res Photos Browse 212 tina cole stock photos and images available, or start a new search to explore more stock photos and images. Your email address will not be published. But instead of kissing, our noses would just bump into each other.. They screen-tested 20. By Stephanie Nolasco, Fox News. Now, this is 1967. She returned to acting in 2013 and has since starred in a number of films and television series. Mutual Fund and ETF data provided by Refinitiv Lipper. Career [ edit] Tina Cole was born on August 4, 1943 in Hollywood, California, USA. The group picture, which features some people posing on their knees on a dock, appeared even more scenic because of the body of water and trees in the background. They were nominated for one of the first Grammys ever. He left the series at the end of season 11, but Tina Cole returned; her husbands absence was explained by having him transferred to Peru to oversee a construction job. Tina Cole is an American actress and singer. The series aired from 1960 until 1972.

One from her first marriage and three from her second. She is the daughter of Yvonne King and Buddy Cole, a jazz pianist. "He said, 'Come with me.' They instantly welcomed me, loved me, showed me around it was wonderful. Benjy has also written for DailyMail and TMZ. Tina Cole Is a Mom of 4 Kids Her Eldest Son Was One of The Reasons She Didn't Marry Don Grady By Edduin Carvajal Oct 25, 2021 05:40 A.M. "My Three Sons" co-stars Tina Cole and Don Grady were madly in love and could have tied the knot in the 1970s, but she didn't accept his proposal in part for her eldest son. "My heartfelt prayers go out to my My Three Sons sweet lil' sis, Dawn Lyn (Dodie) and her husband John," the actress wrote four days ago. Fox News: What have you been up to since?Cole:For 24 seasons, I've directed musical theater for children in kindergarten through third grade. Well, shes been married and divorced two times and has four children. tina cole husband married bio age worth wiki howard fillmore He said, "Then I need to find somebody who will then." Lucille Ball & Desi Arnaz's Kids Lived Different Lives after Parents Thrust Them into the Spotlight, Cole Hauser Is Hollywood Royalty & Found Out About His Dads Identity When He Was 9 Years Old, Michael J Fox Was Isolating Himself From Wife of 34 Years & Kids - She Helped Him to Become Part Of Family Again, Michelle Pfeiffer & David E Kelley Have Been Married for 29 Years They Share Two Children, Melanie Griffith & Antonio Banderas' Daughter Wanted to Drop Mom's Last Name She Removed It Legally, Jennifer Grey Was Married to Clark Gregg for 19 Years and Share a Child She Cried When They Separated, Ashley Jensen Lost Her Husband in 2018 She Is Now in a New Relationship 4 Years after He Passed, Y&Rs Tracey E Bregman Finds Dating Interesting After 23-Year Marriage & Welcoming 2 Sons, Natalie Cole Gifted 6 Years of Life via Organ Donation from Late Fan's Family: 'It Was a Pretty Big Miracle'. [Laughs]. According to sources, it has been estimated that Coles net worth is as high as $2 million, which is quite impressive, dont you think? Its the most thrilling thing for me to do. Well, shes been married and divorced two times and has four children. Cole is the daughter of Yvonne King and Buddy Cole. But at that time, we were representing the traditional family. That event occurred after the actress shared a picture of her and her friends on Facebook. is not available. (Photo by Walt Disney Television via Getty Images Photo Archives/Walt Disney Television via Getty Images), MARLON BRANDO AND MYSTERIOUS FIRST WIFE ANNA KASHFI HAD VIOLENT RELATIONSHIP, BOOK CLAIMS, But there were major rules that went with it. We did one of the first reunionshows with "The Patridge Family," which was really odd because we werent even on the same network. You can find her on Twitter as well, on which she has around 1,000 loyal fans; although her fan base isnt large, she has shared her interest, ideas, and work with her loyal fans. In fact, they broke a major onscreen rule in the 60s. Nine years later Tina married Fillmore Pajeau Crank Jr. (II), and they had three children together before divorcing in 1988. She initially worked in television and later worked as the director of the Sacramento Childrens Theatre. WebTina Cole was married to her stepson, Fillmore Crank Jr. Tina was away from acting for over a decade, but returned in 2013. They welcomed their son Volney Howard (aka Volney Erskine Howard IV) on 3rd August 1966. In 1976, probably tired of waiting, he married Julie Boonisar. We cant do this. I'm also keeping busy with "The King Family." So he kept putting us in these strange time slots like 10 oclock on a Saturday night odd times where no one would watch us. Tina Cole Wiki: Age, Childhood, and Education, Tina Cole Personal Life, Dating, Husband, Children, Tina Cole Height, Weight, Body Measurements, and Appearance, My Three Sons: Robbie and the Little Stranger, Who is Stephanie Katherine Grant? Bryce Dallas Howard Bio, Age, Husband, Movies, Married, Height, Simone Missick Age, Net Worth, Husband, Married, & Bio, Scott Weinger Age, Net Worth, Height, Wiki, Bio, Married, Wife & Children, Jonas Blue Net Worth, Bio, Married, Girlfriend & Dating. Tina Cole is currently single. Looking back at their epic love story, Cole did not regret anything.