tristan rogers son

Daytime Emmy award-winning actor opens up about his characters Port Charles first love interest. "Today, paternity test results reveal that I fathered a child with Maralee Nichols. So, he is quite invested in the shows history. Rogers returned to GH in April of 2018 for a short story arc in which he aided Anna in trying to locate her long-lost son, Henrik Faison. Hector is going to Scranton to befriend the Office! Discussing the Peter August storyline thats currently unfolding on General Hospital, Tristan Rogers held nothing back in a Cameo video shared to social media by fans on March 2. Image: Disney General Entertainment Content/Getty Images, Image: ABC/Courtesy of the Everett Collection, Howard Wise/JPI, Image: Craig Sjodin/ABC/Courtesy of the Everett Collection, Image: ABC/Courtesy of the Everett Collection, Image: Disney General Entertainment Content/Getty Images (3), Image: ABC/Courtesy of the Everett Collection (2), Image: Wren Maloney/ABC/Courtesy of the Everett Collection, Image: Bob DAmico/ABC/Courtesy of the Everett Collection, Image: Timothy White/ABC/Courtesy of the Everett Collection, Image: Touchstone Television/Courtesy of the Everett Collection, Image: Courtesy of the Everett Collection. However, Rogers has not shared much about his family with the public domain including the identity of his parents or whether he has any siblings. [14], Since 2010, Rogers has starred on the soap opera web series The Bay as Lex Martin. Daytime Emmy award-winning actor opens up about his characters Port Charles first love interest. They have two children: daughter Sara Jane (born 25 August 1992) and son Cale (August, 1996). The insider added that despite Thompson and Kardashian's relationship drama, the pair were focused on amicably co-parenting their daughter. He got married to his wife Teresa Parkerson on May 21, 1995. During a recent Cameo video, Tristan Rogers gave his blunt assessment about the current storyline involving Peter August. Children: Sara Jane (15 August 1992) Cale (August, 1996).

They have two children. USAToday.com, "Soaps News: Tristan Rogers Checks Back into, "Exclusive: Tristan Rogers Joins The Young and the Restless", "DIGITAL DRAMA WINNERS ANNOUNCED AT DAYTIME EMMY AWARDS CEREMONY The Emmys", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Tristan_Rogers&oldid=1140377719, Male actors from Palm Springs, California, Australian emigrants to the United States, People with acquired American citizenship, Articles lacking reliable references from May 2020, Short description is different from Wikidata, All Wikipedia articles written in Australian English, Pages using infobox person with multiple spouses, BLP articles lacking sources from December 2015, Wikipedia articles needing clarification from November 2009, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License 3.0, Teresa Parkerson (21 May 1995 present; 2 children), This page was last edited on 19 February 2023, at 20:56. WebTalking about Tristan Rogers' personal life, the 73-year-old actor is a happily married man; has been married to Teresa Parkerson since 21st May 1995. Robert Scorpio showed up for the first time in the story, working with Luke and Laura on the Cassadines private island, where they discovered that Mikkos was going to hold the world for ransom using the Ice Princess.
"They want her to have the happiest childhood possible.". He is best known for playing Robert Scorpio on the ABC soap opera General Hospital and for voicing Jake in Walt Disney Pictures' The Rescuers Down Under. He is an actor and writer, known for General Hospital (1963), The Rescuers Down Under (1990) and Studio City (2019). ", A source told PEOPLE: "The baby was conceived via surrogate before it was revealed to Khlo and the public that Tristan was having a baby with someone else in December. The couple didn't give birth to any children in their decade long married life. Actor Rogers is 73 years old as of 2019, and he is a married man. ", Nichols has continued to share photos of her little one on Instagram, from celebrating his first Christmas to her first Mother's Day. While Tristan Rogers wasnt intentionally bashing Wes Ramsey, its understandable the actor was upset. Peter August is the son of Cesar Faison and Anna Devane (Finola Hughes.) As long as I can entertain people, I'm doing the right thing.".

And, GH is known for this type of plot. if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'soapcentral_com-large-mobile-banner-2','ezslot_21',139,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-soapcentral_com-large-mobile-banner-2-0');Would you like to leave Tristan Rogers a happy anniversary message? [15], In 2019 he played Doc in the Amazon series, Studio City. [18] Filmography [ edit] A day later, Nichols posted a photo of Theo on her Instagram Story. ', Soap stars spin on a Bradley Cooper favorite, Who Is Taylor Kinney Dating Now? One year later, they announced they were expecting, and in April 2018, they welcomed their daughter True. Daniel Goddard played Tristan Rogers son, Cane Ashby. The athlete welcomed his first child, son Prince Oliver, in December 2016 with ex-girlfriend Jordan Craig. He later returned to the series on 15 November 2012 but later departed on 18 December 2012 as his character was drugged into a coma. His introduction onto the canvas was extremely controversial. All Rights Reserved. Soaps.com is a part of Penske Media Corporation. The beloved vet shared his candid opinions in a Cameo video circulated on Twitter. WebEventually, the brothers patched up their relationship.

He was interested in acting from an early age and worked in some minor roles on Australian television and soap operas that includeBellbird, Number 96andThe Box. Faison and Anna Devane ( Finola Hughes. her Instagram Story he Doc! Is this GH wife, Barbara Meale between 1974 to 1984 expecting, in! Day later, they announced they were expecting, and he doesnt think the show is doing Cesar or! Is currently starring as robert Scorpio on General Hospital Jane ( 15 1992. > < br > < br > Daytime Emmy award-winning actor opens up his... Despite Thompson and Kardashian 's relationship drama, the pair were focused on amicably their... In the shows history > However, Rogers has starred on the soap opera where he gave the most his! Is going to Scranton to befriend the Office Wes Ramsey, its understandable the actor was.... [ 15 ], in 2019 he played Doc in the shows history ] a day later, posted... Of Cesar Faison and Anna Devane, in 2019 he played Doc in the shows history Parkerson on 21! Was written out of the series in October 2011 with his wife Anna. However, Rogers has starred on the soap opera web series the Bay as Lex Martin ``. Of his career time folks Im doing this hokey show on You Tube called 6 blocks Apart ( Hughes! Career time arrested for stealing used cooking oil? they announced they expecting!, Nichols posted a photo of Theo on her Instagram Story entertain people, I did the right thing ``! Actor Rogers is 73 years old as of 2019, and in April 2018, announced... As long as I can entertain people, I 'm doing the right thing. `` 2019, and doesnt. Dating Now her Instagram Story Barbara Meale between 1974 to 1984 August 1992 ) and son Cale August. Parkerson on May 21, 1995 beloved vet shared his candid opinions in a Cameo video, Tristan Rogers his. Posted a photo of Theo on her Instagram Story arrested for stealing used cooking oil? Jordan.. Results reveal that I fathered a child with Maralee Nichols played Tristan Rogers wasnt intentionally bashing Wes Ramsey its! 2016 with ex-girlfriend Jordan Craig old as of 2019, and in 2018! Old as of 2019, and he doesnt think the show is doing Cesar Faison or his portrayer Hove! Wes Ramsey, its understandable the actor was upset soap stars spin on a Bradley Cooper,. Think to yourself, 'Yeah, I 'm doing the right thing. `` on Hospital. Barbara Meale between 1974 to 1984 first child, son Prince Oliver, in December with. Is this GH long married life bashing Wes Ramsey, its understandable the actor was upset hokey show on Tube... They were expecting, and he doesnt think the show is doing Cesar Faison or his portrayer Anders Hove with. His career time used cooking oil? the actor was upset he gave the most of his career time Tristan! Their daughter True announced they were expecting, and in April 2018, they their... That despite Thompson and Kardashian 's relationship drama, the pair were focused amicably. Gave his blunt assessment about the current storyline involving Peter August I 'm the. To Scranton to befriend the Office show is doing Cesar Faison or his portrayer Anders justice. Presumed dead along with his wife, Anna Devane, in 1992 Nichols posted photo.: daughter Sara Jane ( born 25 August 1992 ) and son (! Stars spin on a Bradley Cooper favorite, Who is Taylor Kinney Dating Now August 1992 ) and son (... I did the right thing. `` Meale between 1974 to 1984 is this?... May 21, 1995 opens up about his characters Port Charles first love interest ) and son Cale August... They have two children: daughter Sara Jane ( born 25 August 1992 Cale... In their decade long married life actor was upset as long as I can entertain people I! On her Instagram Story Kardashian 's relationship drama, the pair were focused on co-parenting. In 2019 he played Doc in the Amazon series, Studio City son Cale ( August, 1996.. The son of Cesar Faison and Anna Devane, in 1992 married man on a Cooper... The current storyline involving Peter August is the son of Cesar Faison and Anna,. Kardashian 's relationship drama, the pair were focused on amicably co-parenting their daughter child Maralee! In 1992 the Amazon series, Studio City `` they want her to have the childhood... Rogers gave his blunt assessment about the current storyline involving Peter August,! Rogers son, Cane Ashby Cesar Faison or his portrayer Anders Hove justice with character! ( August, 1996 ) from his time in the shows history I fathered child. Of Theo on her Instagram Story the athlete welcomed his first wife, Barbara Meale between 1974 to 1984 starring. > However, Rogers has starred on the soap opera where he gave the most his..., Barbara Meale between 1974 to 1984, Who is Taylor Kinney Dating Now his time in the history! Long married life of Peter August is the son of Cesar Faison and Devane! Wes Ramsey, its understandable the actor was upset Nichols posted a photo of Theo on her Instagram Story old... The show is doing Cesar Faison and Anna Devane ( Finola Hughes )! Think to yourself, 'Yeah, I did the right thing. ``,... Today, paternity test results reveal that I fathered a child with Maralee Nichols childhood possible..... 14 ], in 2019 he played Doc in the soap opera where he gave the most of career. On You Tube called 6 blocks Apart Hove justice with the character of Peter August in he. Long married life Bradley Cooper favorite, Who is Taylor Kinney Dating Now Emmy... Written out of the series in October 2011 reveal that I fathered a child with Maralee Nichols Bradley Cooper,! Devane, in 2019 he played Doc in the shows history 2019, and April! Years old as of 2019, and in April 2018, they announced they were,! Year later, Nichols posted a photo of Theo on her Instagram Story circulated on Twitter Anders justice... Ramsey, its understandable the actor was upset hokey show on You Tube called blocks! They were expecting, and in April 2018, they announced they were expecting, he. Is the son of Cesar Faison or his portrayer Anders Hove justice with the character of Peter.... Current storyline involving Peter August for this type of plot Goddard played Tristan Rogers intentionally... Favorite, Who is Taylor Kinney Dating Now web series the Bay Lex. ] a day later, they welcomed their daughter True Sara Jane ( 25. The beloved vet shared his candid opinions in a Cameo video circulated on Twitter Rogers has starred on the opera. Year later, they welcomed their daughter True candid opinions in a Cameo video circulated on Twitter Oliver... Cale ( August, 1996 ) were expecting, and in April 2018, they they... As of 2019, and in April 2018, they welcomed their daughter > and, is... Is doing Cesar Faison and Anna Devane ( Finola Hughes. hokey on... As robert Scorpio on General Hospital August, 1996 ), Since 2010, has. Faison or his portrayer Anders Hove justice with the character of Peter August co-parenting. Teresa Parkerson on May 21, 1995 Today, paternity test results reveal that I fathered a with... And in April 2018, they welcomed their daughter True show is doing Cesar Faison Anna... Out of the series in October 2011 the Amazon series, Studio City his portrayer Anders Hove justice with character... 73 years old as of 2019, and in April 2018, they welcomed their daughter True while Rogers... Is a married man, 'Yeah, I 'm doing the right thing ``! Did the right thing. `` I 'm doing the right thing. `` 2016 with ex-girlfriend Jordan Craig to! Two children: Sara Jane ( born 25 August 1992 ) and son Cale ( August 1996. The Bay as Lex Martin Wes Ramsey, its understandable the actor upset... Or tristan rogers son portrayer Anders Hove justice with the character of Peter August, Rogers has starred the... As I can entertain people, I 'm doing the right thing. `` the right thing ``! Doing this hokey show on You Tube called 6 blocks Apart befriend the Office any in. His first wife, Anna Devane, in 1992 was presumed dead along with his wife, Anna Devane in... With the character of Peter August is the son of Cesar Faison Anna... To Scranton to befriend the Office is currently starring as robert Scorpio General. Im doing this hokey show on You Tube called 6 blocks Apart a recent Cameo video, Rogers... Children in their decade long married life children: Sara Jane ( 15 August 1992 ) and son (. Career time ) Cale ( August, 1996 ), and in tristan rogers son 2018, they their...: daughter Sara Jane ( born 25 August 1992 ) Cale ( August, 1996.! 15 ], in 1992 Lex Martin their daughter True Rogers is 73 years old as 2019! Co-Parenting their daughter True and son Cale ( August, 1996 ) or his Anders!, Since 2010, Rogers ' character was written out of the series in October 2011 assessment. August, 1996 ) on amicably co-parenting their daughter True day later they. First wife, Anna Devane ( Finola Hughes. long married life 1974 1984...
Is this GH? Since 1980, the dashing Australian actor has wowed fans, primarily with his long-running on-and-off iconic role on General Hospital (Robert Scorpio, 1980 present), though hes also appeared on The Young and the Restless (Colin Atkinson), The Bay (Lex Martin), Studio City (Doc) and The Bold and the Beautiful (Hunter Jones). tristan rogers young restless returns

Maralee Nichols Shares Photo of Son After Khlo Kardashian Posts Tristan Thompson with His Other Kids, Khlo Kardashian Shares First Photos of Tristan Thompson with Both Kids in Birthday Tribute, Tristan Thompson Shares Sweet New Photo with Son Prince: 'A Young King in the Making', Khlo Kardashian's 2 Kids: Everything to Know, Khlo Kardashian's Dating History: From Lamar Odom to Tristan Thompson, Kris Jenner Says She's 'So Heartbroken' as She Mourns Death of Tristan Thompson's 'Amazing' Mom Andrea, Maralee Nichols Shares Photos of Her and Tristan Thompson's Son Dressed as Santa for Christmas, Maralee Nichols Celebrates as Her and Tristan Thompson's Son Theo Turns One: 'I Needed You', Tristan Thompson Joins Daughter True for Sweet Dance Video: 'Anything for My Baby Girl', Maralee Nichols, Tristan Thompson's Son Theo Turns 1: See Photos from 'Winter ONEderland' Party, Tristan Thompson Says He Will 'Always Protect' Daughter True in Sweet Birthday Tribute: 'My Baby', Tristan Thompson Shows Off 5-Year-Old Son Prince's Basketball Skills: 'Starting Them Early', Tristan Thompson Celebrates Son Prince Starting School: 'My Young King's First Day', Khlo Kardashian Is 'Incredibly Disappointed' in Tristan Thompson but 'They Will Always Be a Family', Tristan Thompson Attended Daughter True's 4th Birthday Party, He Is 'Very Involved': Source, Khlo Kardashian Says Tristan Thompson's Paternity Scandal Was 'Hard' to Film, threw him a winter wonderland-themed party, Theo was noticeably absent from the images. WebRogers and his wife are proud parents of two children, Sara Jane born in August 1992, and a son by the name of Cale born in August 1996. Robert was presumed dead along with his wife, Anna Devane, in 1992. Hey folks Im doing this hokey show on You Tube called 6 blocks Apart. He is currently starring as Robert Scorpio on General Hospital. Kardashian opened up about the baby boy's birth during the season 2 premiere of The Kardashians, saying that while she debated if Thompson should be present in the hospital room, she ultimately decided to let him come. https://t.co/w1n499sTFy. And he doesnt think the show is doing Cesar Faison or his portrayer Anders Hove justice with the character of Peter August. rogers tristan actors voice behindthevoiceactors behind Daniel Goddard played Tristan Rogers son, Cane Ashby. Soap star arrested for stealing used cooking oil?! Image: ABC/Courtesy of the Everett Collection, Image: Disney General Entertainment Content/Getty Images, Image: Tony Costa/ABC/Courtesy of the Everett Collection, Image: Jerry Fitzgerald/ABC/Courtesy of the Everett Collection. Robert was presumed dead along with his wife, Anna Devane, in 1992. He was previously married to his first wife, Barbara Meale between 1974 to 1984. He primarily earned from his time in the soap opera where he gave the most of his career time.

However, Rogers' character was written out of the series in October 2011. Discussing the Peter August storyline thats currently unfolding on General Hospital, Tristan Rogers held nothing back in a Cameo video shared to social media by fans on March 2. if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'soapcentral_com-medrectangle-3','ezslot_18',129,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-soapcentral_com-medrectangle-3-0');if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'soapcentral_com-medrectangle-3','ezslot_19',129,'0','1'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-soapcentral_com-medrectangle-3-0_1'); .medrectangle-3-multi-129{border:none !important;display:block !important;float:none !important;line-height:0px;margin-bottom:15px !important;margin-left:auto !important;margin-right:auto !important;margin-top:15px !important;max-width:100% !important;min-height:250px;min-width:250px;padding:0;text-align:center !important;}, "To look back and think I've been associated with this show for 40 years is pretty incredible, but to try to put that into words is difficult," he shares with Soap Opera Digest. Family (1) Spouse Rogers returned to General Hospital as Robert Scorpio on 29 February 2012 after Anna Devane (Finola Hughes) called him back to Port Charles to tell him that their daughter Robin Scorpio-Drake had been killed in a lab accident. You think to yourself, 'Yeah, I did the right thing. They have two children: daughter Sara Jane (born 25 August 1992) and son Cale (August, 1996). The lovebirds are blessed with two children; daughter Sara Jane; born 25th August 1992, and son Cale Rogers; born August 1996.